Last couple of hours

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

How you rate her compared to your dog mate, she got more in the tank, speed difference, etc? 

she loads in tank mate different styles shes like elastic i wouldn’t say much in speed mate she’s a quick little bitch to be fair 

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been chilling with dog by local river after a few mile bike ride with him I'm before it gets dark. He can goes like a steam train at first pulling for first 1/4 of a Mile on flat road work. But w

me pal off here is letting me know mid week what day he’s down with his dog mate if me bitch isn’t flat and he comes sat i’ll have an hour sunday with you no bother    if carlsberg made whip

Shouldnt need to jog ya dog this time of year unless its back from injury really prime running time now aint it

Posted Images

16 hours ago, MagyarAgar said:

Do you let him pull you with his collar or do you have a proper pulling harness?
I do bikejöring with my whippet lurcher and she really excels at it and it keeps her fit as a fiddle year round.

If you are not using a proper sled dog harness I can really recommend to use them. Safer for the dog.
Also an elastic rope keeps the load on the bones lower.

Just the collar couldnt used elastic be in A & E . He's a f****r for trying to get stuck into other dogs when passing so need a firm lead an collar. It's mad because he's okay with my other two dog.. A know what done it other c**ts letting there dogs wonder up when he's fastened up walking. So I got to point where I just let him get stuck into them. Now a few locals know to keep a distance. 

7 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just the collar couldnt used elastic be in A & E . He's a f****r for trying to get stuck into other dogs when passing so need a firm lead an collar. It's mad because he's okay with my other two dog.. A know what done it other c**ts letting there dogs wonder up when he's fastened up walking. So I got to point where I just let him get stuck into them. Now a few locals know to keep a distance. 

I see. 
This is a random video of the sport I am talking about.

It is super fun! And a great outlet for the dog.

If you decide to get the proper gear I use the stuff from them:

This is the harness I use: 

And that is the leash:

WWW.NONSTOPDOGWEAR.COM

• Like 1
16 hours ago, MagyarAgar said:

I see. 
This is a random video of the sport I am talking about.

It is super fun! And a great outlet for the dog.

If you decide to get the proper gear I use the stuff from them:

This is the harness I use: 

And that is the leash:

WWW.NONSTOPDOGWEAR.COM

A like that mate a might invest in one of these because a do believe he can pull like this he's a strong hound an if it benefits him it's good for me. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A like that mate a might invest in one of these because a do believe he can pull like this he's a strong hound an if it benefits him it's good for me. 

Have you ever considered letting the dog off the lead so it can actually chase something you utter tool of a man lol.