Stuck ejector

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if there will be a days shooting for sale at Stavs, i might pm him! ?

Yes, that's two birds already! Our dogs got a toy one somewhere- this is turning into a red letter day! 

Was walking in the rain last  Saturday with my Mrs. We got soaked. I said " I'm bosting for a pee". She said " go in that Bush then". I said " na, I'll get little Bernard wet". She

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Oh you didn't tell me that was expected!! 

Don’t worry, I may expect it but the rest of them don’t have a problem letting me down, At first I thought it was out of respect for all my hard work, now I realise they are just sh*t shots ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

New spring fitted on beretta, but guess which gun I'm using Saturday....?? 

Them cartridges are expensive, so use them two boxes up on Saturday missing my flying chickens and to save you carting it back with you I’ll give you your 75 quid back ?

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Put him back gun to mop up ??

I could put him behind 60% of the guns and he’d still get shooting ?, I’m sure the shoot captain will look after him and put a few over him, we don’t draw pegs this time of year so we can see who’s on the best peg and spread the shooting out, we’re nice like that ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

I could put him behind 60% of the guns and he’d still get shooting ?, I’m sure the shoot captain will look after him and put a few over him, we don’t draw pegs this time of year so we can see who’s on the best peg and spread the shooting out, we’re nice like that ?

Make sure you get plenty pics of him holding his bird ?