Robbing b*****ds

4 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Just looked on vets uk, the Milprazon is more expensive than the vets??‍♂️

Am not wanting milprazon I'm wanting milbemax as I've said on post pal. You can't tell me vets can beat these prices here an not a cowboy company too. A could agree with people not wanting to use back street companies but these are the main company cutting out the middle suppler ie vets. This company supplies to vets in the UK Calder for one. When a told them at vets I was using vets uk her face was a picture. All a got was ( alright ). You see many will pay there prices an that's the reason they put them up then up then up. Like one of the lads said doesn't matter how long you've been with that company they still try fleece you giving it or well there's people waiting to join the company in other words f**k off. 

Screenshot_20220106-131852_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-131822_Chrome.jpg

Well guys like alway we've had mixed view on here great to see no change lol. We must have guys on here with wallets like a wrestlers necks if they can pay out 30 quid plus for prescriptions at the vets a bet they love to see thee on first name terms ? Am glad I'm a % of this country that thinks f**k off thas not getting my hard earned cash. An a will cut you out if a can other than ops but a might start that up few heads to fleece 

• Haha 1

Vets, they deserve every penny they earn ? anyone here ever payed all fees, housing, food, clothing, allowance, every single penny a vetmed student spends? Seen them up at 2am studying for a test later that day, after sleeping at 10pm the previous evening almost falling asleep mid-study? Anyone know the drop-out rate for vets?Effort=Reward, their study is harder than medical students, and they never stop learning during their career, they EARN their cash ?

Edited by mackem
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well guys like alway we've had mixed view on here great to see no change lol. We must have guys on here with wallets like a wrestlers necks if they can pay out 30 quid plus for prescriptions at the vets a bet they love to see thee on first name terms ? Am glad I'm a % of this country that thinks f**k off thas not getting my hard earned cash. An a will cut you out if a can other than ops but a might start that up few heads to fleece 

Says the man who keeps sibo mutation goldfinchs ??you know the crack mate yous get what you pay for if you want you pay the piper

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Vets, they deserve every penny they earn ? anyone here ever payed all fees, housing, food, clothing, allowance, every single penny a vetmed student spends? Seen them up at 2am studying for a test later that day, after sleeping at 10pm the previous evening almost falling asleep mid-study? Anyone know the drop-out rate for vets?Effort=Reward, their study is harder than medical students, and they never stop learning during their career, they EARN their cash ?

My boss moans about price of the farm vets. But when he’s got a cow laid out 2am having a bad calving and the vets there in 10 mins you realise money isn’t everything as long as they are good! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am not wanting milprazon I'm wanting milbemax as I've said on post pal. You can't tell me vets can beat these prices here an not a cowboy company too. A could agree with people not wanting to use back street companies but these are the main company cutting out the middle suppler ie vets. This company supplies to vets in the UK Calder for one. When a told them at vets I was using vets uk her face was a picture. All a got was ( alright ). You see many will pay there prices an that's the reason they put them up then up then up. Like one of the lads said doesn't matter how long you've been with that company they still try fleece you giving it or well there's people waiting to join the company in other words f**k off. 

Screenshot_20220106-131852_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-131822_Chrome.jpg

I know what your wanting ? just saying it's not always cheaper or worth the chew

Not sure about Milbemax price, got Milprazon last few times, which is the same

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Says the man who keeps sibo mutation goldfinchs ??you know the crack mate yous get what you pay for if you want you pay the piper

I'm not a company tho I'm a man that's putting hard graft in an you don't get lucky all the time as you know poxon from keeping birds it's not easy. Lol

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My boss moans about price of the farm vets. But when he’s got a cow laid out 2am having a bad calving and the vets there in 10 mins you realise money isn’t everything as long as they are good! 

I take my hat off mate to the agricultural vets but these that have to go on the ipad to look things up then still don't know an still charge you 37 quid fee for giving you well it could be this , or it could be that. Just like doctors when they don't know " Its viral infection  Here's some antibiotic take the  prescription over to chemist " thats 9 quid please   ? 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your running away here pal like you did on that lost dog post. Were on about prices of meds an not there ability to do there work. An I've had vets bring it up online to see what the diagnosis could be as I've just said in a comment an still charge me for consultation at 37 an told me to come back when main head vets in lol wtf is all that about 

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your running away here pal like you did on that lost dog post. Were on about prices of meds an not there ability to do there work. An I've had vets bring it up online to see what the diagnosis could be as I've just said in a comment an still charge me for consultation at 37 an told me to come back when main head vets in lol wtf is all that about 

Nope, just saying, vets earn their cash ?

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Dont disagree with that, young vets work like hell  both academically and physically. Medicine and dentistry demand the same entry qualifications as veterinary surgery, but the pay and conditions are much better.....regular hours and they don't get bitten, kicked and shat on. A young vet told me recently that she had worked twelve hours for less than the minimum wage.

The problem is that the profits of the business go to the main partner and all the shitty work goes to the youngsters. It's the same old story the big boys get the profits and the workers get washers.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3