That doesn't happen very often!

3 hours ago, Stavross said:

You’ve got 2 weeks to sort your sh*t out, or I’m selling your day ? ( as an incentive I’ve sorted it so you will stand all day, so no beating for you )

I’m keeping myself to myself and will be staying in tonight, there’s a lot of it about 

get well soon mate ?

Oh it'll take more than China flu to stop me missing behind on your pheasants!! I don't expect preferential treatment though, they'll be pulling their caps & calling me m'lord next!!

• Haha 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day I went after a rabbit with one of my flintlocks. Failed to get a rabbit, it was so damp and miserable. Trying to manage a flintlock in those conditions is a real challenge. Sur

well not to be left out Ben , I might as well join the club , been 3 days now and yep feel like shit  atb 

Yep - I'm stuck indoors with covid. Absolutely knocked the shiť out of me. ??

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I thought you had gone to ground Ben.

This variant is a swine. It's all around me, it's only a matter of time I think!

Sincerely hope you recover quickly Ben. ? 

Thanks Bernard.

Maybe I was being naive or ignorant, but it really has made me feel far worse than i would have expected. It really does a number on ya. 

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Oh it'll take more than China flu to stop me missing behind on your pheasants!! I don't expect preferential treatment though, they'll be pulling their caps & calling me m'lord next!!

My guests always get preferential treatment, that’s mainly because I run it, so I do what I want ? there’s no point travelling all that way to shoot a few drives when you can shoot them all, you have more chance of them shooting birds over your head than doffing their caps to you ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Thanks Bernard.

Maybe I was being naive or ignorant, but it really has made me feel far worse than i would have expected. It really does a number on ya. 

Daughter has it, again!

Hit her bad this time. It's gonna get me soon I just know it.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

My mate just phoned , hes got Covid too. He is double jabbed and boostered,  there is no escape. 

I know a few people who have it and they are all fully vaccinated, I’m starting to think that everyone who comes on a shoot day will have to be tested, because we have got a couple of selfish idiots that would come if they had it and wouldn’t say anything 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I know a few people who have it and they are all fully vaccinated, I’m starting to think that everyone who comes on a shoot day will have to be tested, because we have got a couple of selfish idiots that would come if they had it and wouldn’t say anything 

Yerr, they’re the type that keep this bloody virus spreading.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Yep good idea , do a risk assessment and get everyone to read and sign.  That's what I did last year on our shoot then everyone knows where they stand even though they still ignore it you have done your bit ?

• Like 1

My shoot secretary is spot on with his emails and rules to be followed, but he can only do so much, I’ve got a few people there that I’d like to take a test in front of me but sadly I can’t do that, the checking of temperatures is definitely been done again, we’ve got too many old members and I’d hate to think one of them ended up very ill because of someone’s selfishness 

• Like 3

I got a phone call from the lad that runs our shoot on Tuesday telling me that one of the other guns woke up a bit rough and did a test, it was positive. He suggested that everyone in the shoot should have one as a precaution because we where all together on Monday. I did two lateral flow tests and both were positive so I managed to book a pcr test on Thursday. I had to travel 30 miles to get it but needs must. Results came back positive today. I don’t feel any symptoms apart from a runny nose. I am glad I got it done as I normally go to see my mum and dad every day who are both 88. My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer so the last thing I want to do is give him a dose of the Chinese virus.

• Sad 4

It’s definitely spreading fast, I’ve been told of another 2 people who have tested positive today, luckily they are not really ill from it, I’m definitely advising that everyone takes a test before shooting on Saturday ( I’m sure some will ignore it because they are dickheads that only think of themselves) I’m guessing the infection numbers will be through the roof by the weekend 

1 hour ago, ianm said:

I don’t feel any symptoms apart from a runny nos

?? it stays that way mate. I'm feeling more human today for first time in 3 days. 

Edit: but if it does kill you, can I have your drone?? 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 3