Overpopulation

I was reading a few figures a few weeks ago that said that the worlds population is actually declining despite all the propaganda about being overpopulated.

It said that by 2030 we will be in major decline due to worldwide birth rates.

I just found this,Elon musk thinks we're in trouble?https://youtube.com/shorts/AJFYErQIjhU?feature=share

It's these owd timers I bet lots of em. If given the choice would welcome a last visit to the vets  leaking from every orifice varicose veins hemoroids or piles even getting £20. Cold weather payements benefits galore free dental. Treatment free tv licences. Surrounded by such folks here weer I am no. Quality of life.  I'm logging off I'm depressing missen fcuk it 

5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

It's these owd timers I bet lots of em. If given the choice would welcome a last visit to the vets  leaking from every orifice varicose veins hemoroids or piles even getting £20. Cold weather payements benefits galore free dental. Treatment free tv licences. Surrounded by such folks here weer I am no. Quality of life.  I'm logging off I'm depressing missen fcuk it 

Correction £200.cold weather payment. Eh 

In Europe the only declining population (as in below replacement level birth rate) are white Europeans…..almost or at the point of no return in fact. 

Couldn’t give a toss about the rest of the world to be honest in that respect.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1