Couple ‘O Squirrels.....??

21 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I make 25 count. That is good.

Hail the 22! You watch one dosnt bounce back at you!

?

Yerr, had that years ago when one of my pals decided it would be interesting to see if a .22 would penetrate a lorry tyre at about 100 yards. The little bullet seemed to come back as fast as it went. That, I will never forget.....?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Nowhere near some of your tally’s deker??

I got a job on a site that had a major problem, yes, I took a serious number of squirrels, it just happened to be me, many people could have done the same on that site! :thumbs:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Alsone said:

If everybody managed that maybe the reds would stand a chance.......

Nice shooting.

Not got a cat in hells chance of gettin shot of all the greys, there’s a park with a boating lake down rd from me and it’s riddled with the fcukers!

ppl love it cos they’ll eat out of your hands.. look at size of this one, I contemplated letting dog loose other day?

877E9195-5B03-461B-B66B-A5D39428F4F2.jpeg.12db53c6f1dc7e0e66ccac67f445af9f.jpegsurprised they can climb trees

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, si brown said:

Not got a cat in hells chance of gettin shot of all the greys, there’s a park with a boating lake down rd from me and it’s riddled with the fcukers!

ppl love it cos they’ll eat out of your hands.. look at size of this one, I contemplated letting dog loose other day?

877E9195-5B03-461B-B66B-A5D39428F4F2.jpeg.12db53c6f1dc7e0e66ccac67f445af9f.jpegsurprised they can climb trees

I've shot some at weekend, fat as cats, been chomping down chestnuts and maize.

If they weren't so difficult to peel it  would be worth cooking them going off their diet.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I've shot some at weekend, fat as cats, been chomping down chestnuts and maize.

If they weren't so difficult to peel it  would be worth cooking them going off their diet.

Yeah I’ve thought about eating them but I can’t get past how much they look like rats?

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

Yeah I’ve thought about eating them but I can’t get past how much they look like rats?

They are much cleaner than rats si, and choosy about what they eat mate. I don't have an issue with that, it's peeling the blighters. Mind you, should be easy for a big bricky like thee sen si ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

They are much cleaner than rats si, and choosy about what they eat mate. I don't have an issue with that, it's peeling the blighters. Mind you, should be easy for a big bricky like thee sen si ?

?Shot one the other week and even the dog wouldn’t eat it.. it’s the fist thing he’s turned his nose up at. 
DE1AD9F8-6323-4180-A92B-647E93D1A5BF.jpeg.2b756658f1ecb0fcaa0ee8ecdf7cd168.jpeg