Three tds from the South of Ireland have brought a case to the commy EU high Court to get a referendum on judges swearing an oath to God the almighty.

They say its discriminative

Traitors of Ireland get out to f**k

Told yous there coming sfter Christians,the only thing stopping a complete degeneration of our land an family.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Francie said:

Told yous there coming sfter Christians,the only thing stopping a complete degeneration of our land an family.

The worst bit is, “we” keep helping them mate ;) 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The worst bit is, “we” keep helping them mate ;) 

I know what you mean wilf,but on the other hand these tds can go an f**k themselves,that's how the courts was founded,the fear of God to tell the truth an nothing but the truth.

• Like 2

Best thing for all them politicians in the dail is burn it with them shower of wankers in it. Finna fael fianna fail and greens are an unelected government that put themselves in power a bullet to the head is tge best thing is the best thing for each and everyone them politicians that keep pushing bullshit agendas 

• Like 2

Sinn fein td Martin Browne was canvassing down this way few weeks back when i asked him wgy some in his party were anti hunting he said sinn fein are not anti hunting but there is younger members joining there party from university and that and they more than likely are anti hunting. Sinn fein are so far removed from there roots they should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

Sinn fein td Martin Browne was canvassing down this way few weeks back when i asked him wgy some in his party were anti hunting he said sinn fein are not anti hunting but there is younger members joining there party from university and that and they more than likely are anti hunting. Sinn fein are so far removed from there roots they should be ashamed of themselves. 

One of their mps up here is anti blood sports, and turned down funding towards the game fair, funnily enough when she was transporting bombs that blew everybody in the vicinity to bits it didnt seem to bother her. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

I think the shinners are just anti everything for the sake of it from what I can make out.

They didn’t fight too hard with the boys from the other mob took the election away from them, I personally don’t think they wanted it when it turned out they may have to actually do something.

Just like every other party, they will say whatever they think people want to hear

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think the shinners are just anti everything for the sake of it from what I can make out.

They didn’t fight too hard with the boys from the other mob took the election away from them, I personally don’t think they wanted it when it turned out they may have to actually do something.

Just like every other party, they will say whatever they think people want to hear

Thats the way alot of the sinn fein has gone wilf bowing down to there pay masters in Brussels. Whats up in ireland wilf probably the same in alot of other countries the majority believe what there been fed through main stream media. The political elie need to be held accountable for there actions same as there corrupt judges and gardai shower wankers the lot them. 

• Like 7

The people elected the politicians and the elite and powerful tell them what to do. The bank bailouts and mass immigration are just two examples .  If you are patriotic and proud of your culture and heritage in any European country you are called  far right .  

• Like 6