Raked and pillaged

Met up with my cousin to do a bit that held a half decent amount the past few years, we did 2 years ago with another boy and he went back last year (saw photos on his social media) and done it, and it would appear the same this year too as I found a couple of they shite nets he uses, we took one rabbit off it, anyway good bet laying practice ??

6A3A545D-D219-42F3-9834-D1DD9633FA40.jpeg

73278C1B-245B-48E8-A98C-FED70D625EA7.jpeg

329033B7-2EC4-4957-A1D9-3E360C5F9016.jpeg

303AB4E2-6D7C-4D38-8F4F-D8C274D86A28.jpeg

C40FE721-257B-4682-9C7B-13AB83BC5159.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, micky said:

Its awful  when you take someone  with you and they go back  worse still if they take people with them.

Listen we know it happens, but it still leaves a bad taste at the best of times 

• Like 1

Yep I have had the same problem. But I have also come Accross other people’s nets on property’s where I have permission and always make the call before I go. One farm I do I found two nets on his property and showed the owner  the difference in mine and the ones I found.  He said if was to see some one on his property they will be dodging bullets. You live and learn. Some of the nets I have found over the years and also found two of the old style rabbit traps. When I find them I will post the photos up. 

46EDF600-F4F4-4F1F-8641-9E44551AE767.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

the dirty tawt I bet when you took him you sort out the catch fairly 

All eeksy peaksy , it was my cousin who got this bit a few years back and he says he would’ve been less bothered if he just had been offered an invite, I’m less forgiving, I loaned him a long bet about 6-7 years ago that he mysteriously cannot find either so he stays out my way…