Flagpole

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a few Ukrainian flags flying around here ,I might stick a Azov battalion flag up, see how that goes down ?

That's the nicest way I've seen anyone ask for an off-liner on here ever

That would be tidy mate, I may not have much time as I’m on the coaching staff now and match days are pretty full on but it would be nice to say hello. ?

Posted Images

Don’t know about anyone else but the  St Patrick’s day “Irish for a day” people break me, in a boozer somewhere and some prat is telling you how they are Irish because of some extremely tenuous link like they had an Ulster fry once or their grannies, granny cats former owner once visited Meath or some shit……just f**k off !

Luckily, I don’t go to pubs any more ! Lol ? 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t know about anyone else but the  St Patrick’s day “Irish for a day” people break me, in a boozer somewhere and some prat is telling you how they are Irish because of some extremely tenuous link like they had an Ulster fry once or their grannies, granny cats former owner once visited Meath or some shit……just f**k off !

Yep. I put this up for my Mrs who is born and bred Irish. 

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Yep. I put this up for my Mrs who is born and bred Irish. 

I knew after I posted it you’d think I was referring to you mate, should have put a disclaimer ! Lol

I wasn’t , it was just a comment on the whole nonsense surrounding paddy’s day.

I happen to think it’s great that THE IRISH make a big deal of their patron saints day……it’s all the other screamers round the world that do my nut in ! Lol 

And, fitting that they have a few days off to celebrate a British bloke saving them from all those snakes ! Lol 

Im off to Lidl in a minute to walk round telling every paddy that I meet “You’re welcome” lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I knew after I posted it you’d think I was referring to you mate, should have put a disclaimer ! Lol

I wasn’t , it was just a comment on the whole nonsense surrounding paddy’s day.

I happen to think it’s great that THE IRISH make a big deal of their patron saints day……it’s all the other screamers round the world that do my nut in ! Lol 

And, fitting that they have a few days off to celebrate a British bloke saving them from all those snakes ! Lol 

No worries. I didn't think you were referring to me. ?

42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don't be such a spoil sport wilf,would you say the same if Scottish or Welsh celebrated your patron Saint day?

People like to celebrate it because people love us Irish,don't be gel?

Oh an by the way Patrick wasn't British,his father an mother were Italian,he was born in Britain tho il use your saying against you lol

A dog born in a stable is not a .............??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Don't be such a spoil sport wilf,would you say the same if Scottish or Welsh celebrated your patron Saint day?

People like to celebrate it because people love us Irish,don't be gel?

Oh an by the way Patrick wasn't British,his father an mother were Italian,he was born in Britain tho il use your saying against you lol

A dog born in a stable is not a .............??

I’m in your neck of the woods a week Sunday mate, quiet looking forward to it as I have never been to Londonderry ……. ;) ???

• Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

That's next to my house wilf,maybe I could call round to the stadium an put a face to the name lol

That would be tidy mate, I may not have much time as I’m on the coaching staff now and match days are pretty full on but it would be nice to say hello. ?

• Like 4