Alec Baldwin

There's a certain irony to this sad story 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A coalition of celebrities, activists and policy experts have joined forces to launch NoRA, an...
NEWS.SKY.COM

Ms Hutchins, who was working as the director of photography on the movie Rust, was airlifted to...

• kanny changed the title to Alec Baldwin

More than 130 celebrities and activists have partnered with #NoRA, including Alyssa Milano, Julianne Moore, Tarana Burke, Don Cheadle, Michael Moore, Patton Oswalt, Jill Soloway and Stoneman Douglas student David Hogg, who has been the victim of rightwing attacks since he began to publicly advocate tougher gun safety laws.

Cheadle extended his global recognition with his role as James Rhodes / War Machine in the Marvel Cinematic Universe,

Bunch of raving hypocrites. 

• Like 2

when are they going to stop using fookin Blanks in there guns on film, you would have thought they learned from Brandon Lee, in the film CROW , he got killed  real bullet, i was listening   on radio and they said with all  the stuff they got now today , can use form of electric guns  100 % safer .

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

How can you kill someone using blanks ? I don’t get it, what are blanks, I thought they just made a noise 

As I remember (could be way off) but what happened with Brandon Lee was that a part of the actual casing or something had got lodged up the barrel during rehearsal and then when it came time to do the scene the new blank acted as the propellant and fired the lodged casing out of the pistol effectively making it a “bullet” 

• Like 1