New tattoo

There's a lad from Conisbrough who hasn't been doing it all too long but is better than most if not all around these parts.

He's in to gothic art, may not be to everyone's taste but you can't deny his talent.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left antler....or right antler as you look at it. When you,ve spent as long as i have doing " spot the difference " and doodling away on pieces of paper killing time you tend to spot these things

Got this done this morning, going to get a hare done similar on the other shin. 

A couple a local artist done 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

A tattooist told me the reason some use a thick(3 needles) as an outline, is because it’s more forgiving on wobbly outlines. He said if it’s a single needle outline, it shows up shakes in the hand or just a poor tattooist. So all decent tattooists use a fine outline. 

I don't know the reasons why but it reminds me of school kids' drawings, just looks poor and unrealistic. 

Whilst this is a hot topic, i'm currently looking for a lurcher design for my left inside forearm.

I'd like sommat chasing, with the lurcher nearer the elbow and a hare/fox at the wrist end.

So far i just can't find anything worth doing and my other resort is the sketch of the lurcher carrying a rabbit, that Martin Knowlden illustrated a couple of Plummer books with...

But if anyone has seen sommat decent, please let me know. Ta

Screenshot_20210818-214003_Google.jpg

1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

Thats tidy work, where are they based Rob?

He was down in Poole but not a clue nowadays mate, I think he was back up in Manchester a bit. If you search Jak Connoly you should see some more of his work.

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Whilst this is a hot topic, i'm currently looking for a lurcher design for my left inside forearm.

I'd like sommat chasing, with the lurcher nearer the elbow and a hare/fox at the wrist end.

So far i just can't find anything worth doing and my other resort is the sketch of the lurcher carrying a rabbit, that Martin Knowlden illustrated a couple of Plummer books with...

But if anyone has seen sommat decent, please let me know. Ta

Screenshot_20210818-214003_Google.jpg

Bull cross running down your back and a fox's brush coming out the crack of your arse.

A great ice-breaker at parties ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, gnipper said:

He was down in Poole but not a clue nowadays mate, I think he was back up in Manchester a bit. If you search Jak Connoly you should see some more of his work.

? Jeez... That bloke's got talent..!

Says he's in Bournmouth at the min. Looks like he's into a certain style too, very much like Paul Booth.