Podcasts... what's good??

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

There was one fella on there who was really interesting, a journo I think, had some really interesting views and evidence of developed cultures in south and Central America, some really ground breaking stuff if proven. I was well into it…. Then right at the end the c**t starts explaining how he reckoned they were advanced in their use of psychedelics to generate telekinetic abilities! f***ing c**t completely done me!

Graham Hancock 

interesting guy , never been peer reviewed ,pseudo archeologist , his Egypt stuff is amazing 

if you thought he was out there , Jesus hotep will kill you off ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any recommendations folks??? I'm painting the inside of my block shed and it's soul destroying!! What's everyone listening to???  

One of my favourites (and i still dont fully undertand it) is paul stamets first podcast with joe rogan . Ive listened 4 or 5 times in work when im tiling or skimming (jobs i can coast through) and i

Graham Hancock  interesting guy , never been peer reviewed ,pseudo archeologist , his Egypt stuff is amazing  if you thought he was out there , Jesus hotep will kill you off ??

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t watch any of the ones with cam Hanes or goggins. Bores me to tears listening to all that macho life of the warrior chat. They’re all amazing achievers but just nah. Feels too one dimensional imo.

For me some of the standout guests he’s had are scientists on stuff like evolution, ai, space etc, Mike Bakers always a decent one, cowboy cerony, Jordan Peterson, and a bit left field but I’ve enjoyed the ones with Whitney Cummings.

Watched the one with General MacMaster recently too. Very educated man.

One of my favourites (and i still dont fully undertand it) is paul stamets first podcast with joe rogan . Ive listened 4 or 5 times in work when im tiling or skimming (jobs i can coast through) and i still can only grasp 50% of what he says . Taken on face value mushrooms are one of the greatest things on this earth and could be one of the greatest game changers for the human race

Flip side with people like him is i dont know anything about him or his research so he could be a phony but the guys enthusiasm for mushrooms and everything about them throughout human exsistence is infectious . 

If your looking for something to listen to podcast wise i would recommend that episode 100%

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t see any podcasts but Wes Watson is pretty intense on you tube 

Havnt listened but seen that hotep guy has a new one with rogan . Recognised the name from a Bruce Cambell film

received_2020263758059466.png

Also cameron hanes was on the meateater podcast a few weeks ago and next to steve rinella and the others he seemed incredibly boring to listen to compared to them and without a mirror host talking his fitness up

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Paul Rosalie on the Joe rogan podcast recently was superb . The guy moved to the amazon rainforest at 16/17 and his stories of what it's like in there are amazing 

I watched him a few days back,his story on the tribe gutting the guy to see what he had eaten sounded off the scale.

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

What had he eaten 20 McDonalds MCchicken MCnuggets, large fries, no root beer?

Nah,no Macky D’s in the Amazon old chap,plus they were a long way from civilisation living off the jungle.

5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I see 

Flame grilled whopper it is then 

?‍♂️

Flame grilled whoever they happen to grabin the jungle,watch the podcast,they are one group they caught.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I watched him a few days back,his story on the tribe gutting the guy to see what he had eaten sounded off the scale.

He's also on a podcast with lex friedman I'm slowly working my way through . I find lex fridmqn podcasts quite heavy and hard to get through while I'm in work 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Paul Rosalie on the Joe rogan podcast recently was superb . The guy moved to the amazon rainforest at 16/17 and his stories of what it's like in there are amazing 

Just listened to the first half today mate. Very good like you say.