Wow!!! This Explains It All!

:icon_eek: Now, I Know many on here will have the attention span of a matchstick. Plenty will have about the same IQ. This isn't for you. Move along, please.

But, for those who can actually pay attention to and absorb more than sound bites? This is pretty fukking terrifying! It actually, clearly, explains what's going on.

It's Not party political. It's Not some dick shouting for his / your team in front of a web cam. It Is far more academically grounded than that.

Twenty minutes. Can you pay attention that long, these days? Start watching this and I don't think you'll find watching it through too damn hard!

This is what their fukking game is! God help you!

Kenny ,interesting as it was ,it was one long anti establishment ,conspiracy based rant ,hidden in a supposedly psychology presentation .The phenomenon of mass psychosis is covered more sensibly in Douglas Murray's ,The madness of crowds ,...that vid continually tries to equate  mass psychosis with the state trying to control the populace ,it never mentioned religion or the cult of personality ,it continually tries to label social media as a tool for the state to control the people ,when we all know in reality social media is a free for all regarding misinformation ,lies and deception and leans toward anti establishment if anything ,it starts off spinning Jung out of context then carries  on skewing the viewer in one direction until you reach the conclusion it was guiding you to ,just another example of propagander dressed up to appeal to pseudo intellectuals .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Kenny ,interesting as it was ,it was one long anti establishment ,conspiracy based rant ,hidden in a supposedly psychology presentation .The phenomenon of mass psychosis is covered more sensibly in Douglas Murray's ,The madness of crowds ,...that vid continually tries to equate  mass psychosis with the state trying to control the populace ,it never mentioned religion or the cult of personality ,it continually tries to label social media as a tool for the state to control the people ,when we all know in reality social media is a free for all regarding misinformation ,lies and deception and leans toward anti establishment if anything ,it starts off spinning Jung out of context then carries  on skewing the viewer in one direction until you reach the conclusion it was guiding you to ,just another example of propagander dressed up to appeal to pseudo intellectuals .

Who's hacked into Stans account??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Stan The Man! Thank you! Brilliant and informed sounding critique. Exactly what I was hoping to provoke.

I see there's a 'lot' of their stuff out there. All new to me. I'll now have to have a look at more of it, with your perspective in mind.

That may take me a bit, mind. The stuff doesn't exactly seem like easy listening / viewing. And, I'm up to my neck on another forum.

That said, I'm curious. You label it " anti establishment ", as if that leaves a bad taste in your mouth ....?

Oh, and " pseudo intellectuals "? That a side swipe, Stan? ? What; Right after I brought us the ex con, ranting about the kunt who shit in the bath? ?

11 hours ago, Astanley said:

So you enjoyed it then?

Kenny ,no snideyness off me mate ,I enjoy your input ,and am far too nice a person for all that stuff .

Anti establishment ,no problem with it ( after all the "establishment" is full of corruption and abuses of power ) what I had a problem with is it pretended to be objective and just nuetrally putting the psychology of mass psychosis out there ,this wasn't true ,however well presented it was it was skewed to manipulate ,and therefore part of the deception that infests the tinterweb .

• Like 2

I'll make an absolute point of viewing more of their stuff now, Stan. With a far more objective eye.

Must confess; I just watched that single one in between hours and hours of people shitting in baths and pit bulls being wholesome ~ interspersed with the odd shuffle dance.

Tell you what? I'll finish up here and go dig one out. See what I make of it.

Thanks for the intelligent input, mate. Breath of fresh air in this place.

• Like 1