16 hours ago, WILF said:

“It will all stop when fans get back in stadiums”…….how many people did you hear say that?……how did that work out for them ? 

Not too good when proper lifelong football lads are sneaking out the back door and being replaced down to a national attack of blackface ?

16 hours ago, WILF said:

If there was ten million of me it would have ripped a dirty great gaping hole in the side of that virtue signalling giants finances and that would have made them take notice, I truly believe that……buts it’s speculation because we will never know.

The virtual signalling giants that have placed far left anti white hate into football and given a green light to attack our culture you mean ?

Sky Tv customers = 12 million from a worldwide audience of 2 billion and you are making a dent.....you are not making a dent you are simply surrendering your identity and allowing your replacement ...the very plan of the virtue signalling giants that hate you.

17 hours ago, WILF said:

But as I said before, it’s round in circles mate…..the same problems will all still be there when it’s over, lads like us will be bickering with each other and they will be laughing all the way to bank….least they won’t have my coin or viewers proportion of advertising budget in their pocket when they do it and I’ll live with that. 

And i,ll live with the fact that black people didnt walk in and demand i surrender a lifetime of good times supporting and following top level football.

All these years ive listened to and admired your strong opinions and recognition of the attack white European culture is currently up against...even empathised with your frustration at your fellow man giving up on themself......just go's to show eh !

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a Gaelic match tonight watching my lad play. I got told the result there. Now I was never a big fan of the England team  but a game against Germany would 100% have been a big deal f

Taking the knee and more gay pride flags than George crosses ??️‍? I'm out 

Anyone would think we are all victims... Lifes what you make it, live by the set of standards you set yourself, and make that little bit as good as possible... I complete get Wilfs stance an

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

First off I’m not glued to the telly all the time I’m on a Hunting Site so I’m an outdoors type, but it’s a unique site where I can chat and have conversations like this with like minded people.

Calm down squire im only talking about watching a bit of footie on the telly !

How I deal with anti white hatred is I give them nothing I don’t eat their takeaways use there cabs buy their fuel use their services I switch off just like the telly if I could support this current crop of England players I could pay for tickets programmes shirts food drink etc but I don’t I with hold all of that and if millions of others done the same they would feel it.

Who would feel it ? and how would they feel it ?....this attack on white European culture is about power not money.

The players need to stand up pun intended and say enough of this bullshit it’s obvious the fans the people who pay their wages don’t like it but the shitty Main Stream media are editing and glossing over the protests.

If you was a young star sportsman on 200k per week and the worlds eyes looking at you would you go against what your bosses told you ?....authority go's top to bottom not bottom to top.

Late 70s early 80s I was very involved with active protests NF BNP etc but these organisations just don’t exist any more the country seems to be leaning towards a Lefty LGBT loving bunch of weaklings.

They do exist....maybe you've just lost that exuberance of youth.

The country is leaning towards lefty weaklings because you and me are allowing it to.....even encouraging it to.

Any way I respect how you feel but I don’t feel we will agree on this although we are not a million miles away in our beliefs. 

Likewise.....all the best.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

And old pal of mine once told me “You never remember the lessons that don’t cost you anything”…….that is so true.

In my humble opinion lads like me cracking on like we have always done won’t make a blind bit of difference, we tried being vulgar, we tried being polite, we tried talking about it and being all sensible……the evidence is, none of it has worked.

It hasn’t worked because it hasn’t effected enough people for things to stop.

Theres not people in positions of power dangling a carrot to make them vote for it to stop.

We can talk all the sense and logic (in our opinion) we like but if 3 million voters don’t give a shit about it because their life is tolerable then it’s totally meaningless ! 
It isn’t costing them anything so they don’t care…..fair enough, can’t blame them.

I have come to the conclusion that this is all heading in one direction and it’s not until things have got beyond control and terrible that anyone will go “Hold on a minute?” 
The sooner the better !

Enoch Powell told everyone the future…..and they committed him to the political wasteland…..and we voted for them again.

People had the chance to elect the first nationalist MP in New Cross (f***ing NEW CROSS !!…..piss hole of all piss holes!) and didnt !

They had the chance to Chuck out the Labour Party in Rotherham and didn’t !

They had the chance to Chuck out Blair after his first term….and didn’t !

They had the chance again after his second term….and didn’t ! 
All this despite the Blair government throwing half a dozen English lads to the African wolves helped in no small measure by the daily Mail, the London Programme and every c**t that viewed that tat ! 
We watched as they dragged them out to a baying crowd of thousands of wogs to be spat at, attacked, abused….and we said “Yeah, good job, horrible b*****ds!” and re-elected the same governments ! 

Our own lads in our own country treated like animals by coons !…….what the f**k like ? 

We watched them reengineer the criminal justice system, allow some totally unqualified African to dictate British policing……and still re-elected the same people ! 

We witnessed our capital city over run, our kids stabbed, our commuters blown the bits….and still elected the same people ! 

Nah, it’s not until it’s all a burning wreck that anyone will do anything, maybe then people will take a position, maybe then people will actually stop voting for these pricks and vote for people who want to change it.

Dont anyone tell me about leaving my own things and fighting the good fight against all the odds……my old man was one of the few thousand lads that got left behind to fight rearguard so the army could get off the beach at Dunkirk, know what he got ?…..5 years in Stalag VIIIb and thrown in the military nuthouse when he got back wounded because he asked to go home ! 

Not much changes does it. 

The worst of it is, I’m still going to go and meet that condescending black prick this weekend and tell him to behave himself !

I must need my bumps felt !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7

You would not see roy Keane or vinnie Jones take the knee. The front people for the blm  movement are marxist. So why would that nice old man george soros give them  tens of millions. One of the blm leaders has bought about 3 million worth of property this couple of years. This woman is a school teacher how could she afford to buy these properties.