Battery type.

What type of battery do you use to power your lamp ?. I’ve always used the 10amp belt system and a lightforce 170 striker but I’m looking to get a li-Ion battery for this season .. anyone use em ? . Are they any better ?. What size would power the 170 for a few hours lamping.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tracer lithium ion 22 amp is spot on, I get 2 good nights lamping from mine before I charge it ?

Helion thermal spotter, 14amp and a light force 170. Only need to use the lamp once it’s go time, battery lasts a few nights, I always walk in with the thermal now a days. 

Only Chinese people can see ote wi them leds fact

Posted Images

I use a lot less battery now I’m using a thermal but still sometimes run it out on a hectic night. Got two of the smaller ones, can’t remember what they are. Might have three actually ? can see a use for the big one if I’m away for a day or two and can’t be arsed to charge it. If you do decide to sell it let me know, don’t know what it would be worth really. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

What type of battery do you use to power your lamp ?. I’ve always used the 10amp belt system and a lightforce 170 striker but I’m looking to get a li-Ion battery for this season .. anyone use em ? . Are they any better ?. What size would power the 170 for a few hours lamping.

We use both 22amp and 14amp, both do the same except 22 lasts longer. Both do 2 nights full lamping easy.

Using 170 and 210. Both same power output but different heads

• Like 1