youre job

Im a building fabric technician (multi-trade carpenter) for a large company. i look after large offices , military barracks and imigration offices .

best job ive ever had not many jobs that you can take your dog to work with you all day...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lets all see what day jobs or night jobs people have and if you could change it for another what would it be :thumbs: I will start

I work at a scrap yard not the best job in the world but its a good laugh if i was to change it i would be a machine driver sit on my arse all day :D

roofer for 20 yrs :thumbs: now a contracts manger (roofing) :no: not bad really. ace coments by all though :D

Ikeep a few people on here buisy have done for 30 plus years would not change it for the world i am lucky enough to live in the right location \\dont mean to rub it in but it is great to watch your child grow up every minute of his life and go to bed and get up when you want lamp .fish ,shoot and very little stress // only down side is geting caught and geting fined but it makes up for some of the tax i get away with //please dont get on your high horse and start calling me a thief and scrounger it is my chosen profesion only because a judge once told me i will not be aloud to live of the land .\\plus its my one and only life and i will live it as i chose to not how i am told to //

The land of milk and honey and free speech, seeing as I pay for it so you can enjoy it, you will totally accept I am entitled to an opinion: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

just keep up the payments. i can stand the critisism

:clapper::clapper::clapper: metallurgic myself Edited by hollands hope
Rent Boy.............

Im his pimp we make a fookin fortune as he loves his job a bit too much .

He especialy loves the blackmen ,once you go black you dont go back .

his words not mine :tongue2:

SLAG

Edited by gavmac