youre job

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i gave up the keeping job 30 years ago in seach of more money how i ended up being the MD of a recruitment company beats me shit job 24/7 but good money and with legal head on i sit as a magistrate [ long story ] out hunting the rest of the time being the boss has its perks

LAY ELECTRIC CABLES FOR A BIG UTILITY COMPANY UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY,JUST IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING MY OWN BUISNESS :big_boss:

ONE OF THE LADS SAID THEY WOULD LIKE TO SIT ON A DIGGER ALL DAY :no: I WOULDN'T MATE IV'E GOT A CLAIM IN FOR VIBRATION WHITE ARSE :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm a "farmer"......well we farm some of the land and run a shoot on the rest of it.

I'm a former army officer and have spent time out in both Iraq and Afganistan as a contractor to earn a bit more regular money, and am thinking of taking a short contract later this year......

Dream job? I'd be back in the army getting paid to organise expeditions around the world.

Rupert please do not tell me you were in the gaurds? :cry:

Me

Visual aid technician Window Cleaner

No, thankfully........ QDG then 2PARA amongst others....... Guards???? Not a chance. Started out as a Donkey Whaloper and ended up trying to defy the laws of gravity!

Heating engineer would like a job where i sat on my ass all day and got paid more than i do now :D

heating engineer, that always makes me laugh(the engineer bit) im a heating installer/plumber. heating systems are straight forward dont understand why some plumbers call them selves engineers :hmm: we dont engineer anything :no:

Heating engineer would like a job where i sat on my ass all day and got paid more than i do now :D

heating engineer, that always makes me laugh(the engineer bit) im a heating installer/plumber. heating systems are straight forward dont understand why some plumbers call them selves engineers :hmm: we dont engineer anything :no:

Are you Domestic or Commercial lol I think domestic

commercial :yes: yes i agree heating for a hotel not easy, stil i personaly dont think engineer is the right title,

any way back to the topic :bye:

lol i was going to write plumber but my job description is heating engineer? your right about the engineering bit though but there again my boss can call me what he wants as long as he keeps paying me my £1000+ a week :whistling:

:hmm::hmm: What do i do ? :hmm::hmm:

buy houses then sell them,buy land & sell it, farm a little, run my own shoot.

Would i change it ? not for anything.

People would only generally like to change what they do for better money, but that doesn't always make you happy, & when you have money a lot of people resent you for what you have.

As long as you have a roof over your head & food on the table life is good :thumbs: