• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lucas a good killer in cracking order owner had him mint 

but that second hare was a real strong one when you drop on them only exceptional dogs will stop them 

You talking about this hare? 

Was this in the match with Bulldozer? 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You talking about this hare? 

Was this in the match with Bulldozer? 

that’s the one mate killed his first quick and 3rd aswell but that one after 3 mins was still pulling when you hit them it takes 5 mins plus to stop them another min a strong dog would a settled in behind then it’s hold your breath time 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s the one mate killed his first quick and 3rd aswell but that one after 3 mins was still pulling when you hit them it takes 5 mins plus to stop them another min a strong dog would a settled in behind then it’s hold your breath time 

It's hard to fully say what the deal is unless you are there isn't it mate. 

That second one may have been really soon after the first or it may have been a big slip? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's hard to fully say what the deal is unless you are there isn't it mate. 

That second one may have been really soon after the first or it may have been a big slip? 

look how it’s opening up that gap going back out into open land like a rocket it’s not kinky about if the dog could a stayed with it another minute it would of started kinking slowed up abit by then no shame in not stopping that hare it was just a strong hare in its prime very few dogs can  stop them mate 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

look how it’s opening up that gap going back out into open land like a rocket it’s not kinky about if the dog could a stayed with it another minute it would of started kinking slowed up abit by then no shame in not stopping that hare it was just a strong hare in its prime very few dogs can  stop them mate 

I know mate but all I'm saying we don't know the situation with the slip or if he'd ran his first shortly before. 

So you're saying even the best coursing dogs would struggle to catch that on their first slip? 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know mate but all I'm saying we don't know the situation with the slip or if he'd ran his first shortly before. 

So you're saying even the best coursing dogs would struggle to catch that on their first slip? 

the strongest fittest hares will only be killed by a small percentage of dogs mate 

he give a good slip on seed and after three minutes the hare was still not under any type a control 

there is dogs can stop them but there few and far between 

you’ll see it dogs killing quick most a the season then they fall on one a them they have to have 5 mins plus in the tank and be able to settle to stop em 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the strongest fittest hares will only be killed by a small percentage of dogs mate 

he give a good slip on seed and after three minutes the hare was still not under any type a control 

there is dogs can stop them but there few and far between 

you’ll see it dogs killing quick most a the season then they fall on one a them they have to have 5 mins plus in the tank and be able to settle to stop em 

Yeah, the dog didn't look like he was close to catching the hare did he. 

But the thing is Lucas was a fast type, wouldn't a slower dog with more stamina have lost the hare quicker in cover though cos that's where he did.