The Cornish & The English

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Cornwall... I'm a Devon man (Pic of my bro enjoying the corniche life today!)  

All shit pics, my brother will have to send me some.... Estimated 80lb - 90lb

Doom doom doom.... f**k it...Sun on my face, my Dad, my bro and my son on a boat and I caught a shark which was big enough to put me in the club...but released it without measuring... life is her

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Based on that famous thing about, to paraphrase;  ' When they came for the X's. I said, they are not my people, my concern, etc.' Yeah?

And so I see it with the current, ongoing invasion. As long as the brown kunts aren't washing up in 'Your' backyard? What's everyone else big problem with them?

The sweaties are a prime example of this. They think Hadrian's Wall will keep them back.

Cornwall / The West country in general has, thus far simply not witnessed the metastasis. So, they 'can' still be cocky; " Gooooarn! Fukk off, ye grockels! Fukkin blow ins! This is Our land! "

They'll come though. And, as they do? Those 'Proud Celts' will welcome even Poles, with open arms. Never mind white people, like you, whose first language is English. Better than living next door to a load of islamist paki's.

So, as I say; 'The Midlands ~ that growing brown stain on the map ~ is far away. Places like Cornwall can blow their trumpet. 

As they did when 'They' came for the Midlands.

Clear now? :)

Doom doom doom....

f**k it...Sun on my face, my Dad, my bro and my son on a boat and I caught a shark which was big enough to put me in the club...but released it without measuring... life is here and now...f**k the constant onslaught... live it!!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

I personally love all this type of stuff and thought some of you lads may find it interesting as well ?

WWW.BBC.COM

The Tamar River is central to Cornish history and identity, marking a 1,000-year-old divide...

Good read mate....

Funny place Cornwall, I love the place but thank god I'm Devonian!!! Lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Doom doom doom....

f**k it...Sun on my face, my Dad, my bro and my son on a boat and I caught a shark which was big enough to put me in the club...but released it without measuring... life is here and now...f**k the constant onslaught... live it!!

Pics or it didn't happen Wilson ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Good read mate....

Funny place Cornwall, I love the place but thank god I'm Devonian!!! Lol

Took this about 15 mins ago, who wouldn't want to live here?

Cheers, D.

IMG_20210613_065052_hdr.jpg

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

When I think about what my Jess went through.... I wonder if I was to lean on her ?

I marched the little twat up top of Scafell because she said she was tired, at the bottom... Jess was 5 or 6 years old and I wasn't having it. It ended with me telling her Dracula lives here, stay close ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

All shit pics, my brother will have to send me some....

Estimated 80lb - 90lb

Screenshot_20210613-092516_Gallery.jpg.fba444567b7d82c9071ea106ee36b89d.jpgScreenshot_20210613-093818_Gallery.jpg.2ad092eb7ef8fafd95854434b4f2a052.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, twobob said:

Went out off brid yesterday nowt like that only codling and fatties good day out though ripping the piss out of each other 

Nice one mate, thats what makes the day, all the banter.. 

We caught a few decent whiting, no mackerel about so whiting was the shark bait...filleted a couple of bigger ones for the old man to take home..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, twobob said:

Went out off brid yesterday nowt like that only codling and fatties good day out though ripping the piss out of each other 

Bet you and your alter ego had some right crack. 

Edited by Greb147