Chunky monkey

2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Basically his coursing dogs catch hares , on wet ground , but also catch everything else and they don’t miss ! He won’t come down and prove it but we’ve got go and run his ground doing his way for him to prove this dogs are the best ! Oh and he can also see a hare 500yards away 

me get on one 500yds away seeing believing mate 

hide in a hedge lol be ok mate very slim chance a that happening mate more chance a you stopping spmething lol

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

me get on one 500yds away seeing believing mate 

hide in a hedge lol be ok mate very slim chance a that happening mate more chance a you stopping spmething lol

Tbf if IF i was in to lamping I’d properly own something with coursing blood Iv seen enough to know that but I’m not so there’s no point , I keep what works here ,  but I’m massively interested to see these super dogs and I’m pretty straight il call it as I see it , 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

Tbf if IF i was in to lamping I’d properly own something with coursing blood Iv seen enough to know that but I’m not so there’s no point , I keep what works here ,  but I’m massively interested to see these super dogs and I’m pretty straight il call it as I see it , 

be a laugh mate im not a c**t ill make sure everyones dog has some luck ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

be a laugh mate im not a c**t ill make sure everyones dog has some luck ?

I will bring my younger bitch and I won’t bullshit anyone and say she’s a good lamping dog she’s not she’s a out and out day dog but I will have a crack with her , I still think your a f***ing loon ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You supply them with your swollen up dead ewes ?

hes laughing thats a yes lol 

you mad o what eating out a them filthy f***ing holes man 

if you went in the toilet they use no shit roll bucket a water to wash there arse with then handle ya food with shitty hand why you think it makes you ill not dodgy donar meat its shitty hands ?your mental man lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I will bring my younger bitch and I won’t bullshit anyone and say she’s a good lamping dog she’s not she’s a out and out day dog but I will have a crack with her , I still think your a f***ing loon ?

youll thimk that after mate?

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

hes laughing thats a yes lol 

you mad o what eating out a them filthy f***ing holes man 

if you went in the toilet they use no shit roll bucket a water to wash there arse with then handle ya food with shitty hand why you think it makes you ill not dodgy donar meat its shitty hands ?your mental man lol

Probs more diseases in his hair then in a kebab shop so I wouldn’t worry ?

• Haha 3