Anyone recognise these absolute c*nts?

21 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

While we’re getting our cards out on the table, I’ve a coursing dog here too. Down from benji x nell, out of Milo. 

bred as good as out mate any pics mate nic?e to see

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come o

Went into the paddocks at a wee small holding and used their Lurchers to smash f**k out of a load of pet lambs for a laugh. And when confronted chased the owners and tried to attack them .........

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

No mate unfortunately,some of our old stuff,I've been offered a white pup off a sound member on here,just waiting on the bitch breaking down ?my Wheaton bitch just cost me £480 at the vets,cut her wrist just below the stopper ,some prick shooting glass bottles middle of nowhere ?just pray it don't affect her running.IMG_20210609_125916_993.jpg.b78b5c0c920e781c298c71d87209b981.jpg

Had the same with my dog mate. Bottle necks stuck out of a bank that I didn’t see. He’s back and running. The glass went through and damaged the tendons but vet did a good job. She will come good again I’m sure. Might just need to wrap it up a bit when lamping ?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Penda said:

I'm glad I was born in the 40s different times then sheep were sheep men were men and we dressed up in ladies clothing and bummed sheep as we pleased

Cow lives matter ✊

Edited; because I really shouldn't type how I talk ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Love many, trust few, and ALWAYS paddle your own canoe. 

I'll never ever again not have a secret second place, a refuge if you will, that is mine. Women take shit from you ?

14 minutes ago, Penda said:

Well I'm around that age but I'm like Benjamin button so il be going back from where onced came 

What? Steady on now... you can't be climbing back in there. Might be a bit dry ?