Anyone recognise these absolute c*nts?

44 minutes ago, poxon said:

The games f****d because people move in crowds now days they need validation that there good lurcher lads/lasses they want to be known as having the best dogs to boast for clout over media they listen to dumb fucks an compete for there lurcher greatness of owning good dogs but take stupid risks an do dumb as f**k shit for the clout there happily run there mouths to people they don’t know an get involved with people they don’t know. My favourite saying is at the moment stay in your own lane keep your circle small beers cold. 

I’ve alway kept my circle tight and always will,I laugh at the shows when ya here them mouthing off as they don’t have a clue who’s listening.And when I’ve judged the stories they tell ya just to try and get a rosette used to have me on back as if ya knew feck all.But ya right with what ya say mate.

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come o

Went into the paddocks at a wee small holding and used their Lurchers to smash f**k out of a load of pet lambs for a laugh. And when confronted chased the owners and tried to attack them .........

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Sky and both her stoppers off last year mate hasn’t made a difference fingers crossed she’s back to normal come season 

The stoppers sound Ow,she got a cut that's 2/3rds  around??

2 hours ago, poxon said:

The games f****d because people move in crowds now days they need validation that there good lurcher lads/lasses they want to be known as having the best dogs to boast for clout over media they listen to dumb fucks an compete for there lurcher greatness of owning good dogs but take stupid risks an do dumb as f**k shit for the clout there happily run there mouths to people they don’t know an get involved with people they don’t know. My favourite saying is at the moment stay in your own lane keep your circle small beers cold. 

Love many, trust few, and ALWAYS paddle your own canoe. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all around me's doors was going through ?

I known a few youngsters that would put most the old boys to shame...just because you got a 50 yr old head on your shoulders,don't make you wise,every days a school day ??20150530_150448-1.jpg.cabaa7a935944e5023acaa4e354d7dbc.jpg

nice pups em dc....they yours

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

I’ve alway kept my circle tight and always will,I laugh at the shows when ya here them mouthing off as they don’t have a clue who’s listening.And when I’ve judged the stories they tell ya just to try and get a rosette used to have me on back as if ya knew feck all.But ya right with what ya say mate.

arse to the wall gub shut with em show lott ffs

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all around me's doors was going through ?

I known a few youngsters that would put most the old boys to shame...just because you got a 50 yr old head on your shoulders,don't make you wise,every days a school day ??20150530_150448-1.jpg.cabaa7a935944e5023acaa4e354d7dbc.jpg

Two nice pups DC got my first dog when i was about 12 and taught the right way if i didnt listen i got a clip round the lug was always told stock break ya dogs to all livestock am 56 now and never had a dog or pup grab any livestock and if i did the farmer wouldnt need to shoot the dog ad do it myself and if I was on my permission and saw a dog raging a sheep i would shoot that an all there is no need for it 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Says the man telling me coursing bred a shit for things when he never seen a good un think he's listened to someone dont you lol 

Wind your neck in ive not said there shit Show me we’re ive said there shit ?you plonker Rodney! I said there not for me for what I need (ie not my cuppa t as I think courseing is boring )that’s all I’ve said but if things were different like I’ve always said on here in previous posts if I can’t get what I want from the cross I keep now id change tactic an keep a dedicated dog for the lamp of saluki greyhound bull greyhound ive never change my stance or mixed my works on this or do I go round saying dogs are shit I think in my whole time I’ve been on here Since 2010 i can recall saying to any one there dogs are shit I’m not a silly man I just say there not my cuppa t it don’t mean there shit 

Just now, poxon said:

Wind your neck in ive not said there shit Show me we’re ive said there shit ?you plonker Rodney! I said there not for me for what I need (ie not my cuppa t as I think courseing is boring )that’s all I’ve said but if things were different like I’ve always said on here in previous posts if I can’t get what I want from the cross I keep now id change tactic an keep a dedicated dog for the lamp of saluki greyhound bull greyhound ive never change my stance or mixed my works on this or do I go round saying dogs are shit I think in my whole time I’ve been on here Since 2010 i can recall saying to any one there dogs are shit I’m not a silly man I just say there not my cuppa t it don’t mean there shit 

I was meaning sheepchaser mate you was replying to him ? read bk ? 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I was meaning sheepchaser mate you was replying to him ? read bk ? 

I also never said coursing dogs were sh*t, ever. I’ve got several friends with good coursing bred dogs, had a lad down off here this season with two very good coursing bred dogs, I’ve a yearling who’s grand sire on both sides was a coursing dog, and a grand dam that goes back to merlin and eve, oh and my main lamp dog has coursing blood in him ? 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

I also never said coursing dogs were sh*t, ever. I’ve got several friends with good coursing bred dogs, had a lad down off here this season with two very good coursing bred dogs, I’ve a yearling who’s grand sire on both sides was a coursing dog, and a grand dam that goes back to merlin and eve, oh and my main lamp dog has coursing blood in him ? 

??