1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Is it Really That bad, Wolfie???

Yeaaaah every over weight fud who probably can even shoot often and liberal who figured out the world ain't rainbows and sunshine ( seriously apparently the void thing caused a record number of new gun owner many of which where liberals) is buying up guns and ammo like it's going out of style. Fudds got prices going through the roof because they can afford to and the new owners generally don't know what the hell their doing so they just pay what ever somone asks.  

People are happily fighting over a $400 AR ( just a base one too nothing fancy just something you'd get as like a starter) and getting into bidding wars to pay up to $900 . Hell the same WASR 10 AK-47 you used to could pay $500 for two years ago brand new all day are being sold for $1200,$1500 even $2000 and people are paying it !

Not to mention people have figured out it's basically like clockwork now these things are gonna happen so they wbuy stuff while it's cheap and when this happens they will sell guns ammo scopes ect at usually a 25% mark up if your lucky. And the idiots are so ammo hungry their paying out the ass for even cheap stuff ! Hell I used to go to the hardware store and buy a 500rd bulk box of thunder bolts for $20 now their being sold for $65 for the same box just so they can kinda keep up with demand ?

And reloading supplies......geez I haven't seen any powder I use in close to a year . Varget ? Ha ! Might as well offer up your first born to get a pound of that. Same with any kind of primers except for 50bmg.

Heck my girlfriend bought herself a new  .40 S&W the other day for work and paid close to $100 for 100rd of TARGET ROUNDS. Self defense and similar where close to $50 for $20.

I can't even really find casting equipment. Bullet molds that used to be $30 brand new are being sold on ebay for $120 

It pretty irritating to say the least

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol  Also, almost every

Since Dog the Bounty Hunter I can’t take anything to do with Hawaii seriously ! 

Ace Boone Coone got f****d off quite spectacularly ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean I guess that makes sense ? it's a shame really y'all do do alot of interesting stuff but Christ I'd think I'd loose my mind with the way out doormen get treated over there by the general public.

O and I've had people tell me I don't belong here yadda yadda black people and Americans always popping up where we don't belong so on and so forth but it's whatever honestly what are they gonna do write me a strong worded letter ? It's easy to tell and it's actually kinda fun pissing them off anyhow let me go back to behaving ??

I don’t see why anyone would object to Americans or Africans on a hunting forum.......it’s more interesting because you are here.

Ask me if we are the same and I will say “No” but that’s not hate, it’s just my beliefs. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean I guess that makes sense ? it's a shame really y'all do do alot of interesting stuff but Christ I'd think I'd loose my mind with the way out doormen get treated over there by the general public.

O and I've had people tell me I don't belong here yadda yadda black people and Americans always popping up where we don't belong so on and so forth but it's whatever honestly what are they gonna do write me a strong worded letter ? It's easy to tell and it's actually kinda fun pissing them off anyhow let me go back to behaving ??

I've been on a few forums that were spoiled by Americans. The problems were that half the time nobody understood what they were talking about. If I go on a French fishing forum I post in French and use the French terms for the fish, tackle and baits. Also, if we are talking tactics I might explain what Brits do and why, in French. That shows respect to the members. What I find with most Americans is that they use American words and names that have no equivalent in British English. Many don't seem to realise that the fish, baits and methods are either called differently or don't exist outside the States. A nglers Net was a prime example where an American dominated every discussion without understanding one iota about British species, methods or tackle.