Alright lads I'm normally on the lurcher section on this site but looking into air rifles for abit of rat shooting and maybe some squirrel aswell. 

A mate of mine is selling his hw 100 for £750 it's in very good condition and been serviced it will come with bag, pellets, scope, 4mags and a few other bits it's a 1.77 all I'd have to get is a pump or bottle. 

I'm not that clued up on air rifles but looking at them online there all around the 900 - 950 mark so I think I'm getting a decent deal here but I dont really know what do you think? 

after shooting air rifles for over 20y my .177 ktl is the best i have had.if you want the job done it will deliver.you can not use it for a couple of months but can expect to just pick it up and hit the bull every time. only downside is it is a little heavy when you are shooting standing but that is just me as i will put a couple of mags through it without stopping.