Just what i needed

All was set for me and jason to head to si,s just for a few hours mind drive down

have a few hours out with the 20 bore and a play with the ugly gun

well we hit the road at 7,30 ish sun was shining down

and reflecting off the fields and the sea

all thoughts of the past two years all gone out of my head i was on a high a right good mood

a smile on my face .

I turned to jason and sayd road trip lol

not seen si for 8mths with all the shit that has gone on and was looking forward to seeing him

well we got there at around 9,30ish had a cupa a bit crack and off we set .

Now Jason has never fired a shot gun of any kind and i wish i could put up the vids of him doing so

the first one was the best his reaction was class lol

he only hit two clays but he was buzzing i did not hit that many either mind only around 20+

ill not say how many i missed lol

Then i got the fx ugly gun out si was impressed with how good it was and the nick it was in like new this one

we set up the empty shot gun cartriges out to 65yrds and had a little play with her

we then packed up and headed off

once again si had put a smile on my face and an even bigger one on jasons he never shut up about it all the way home

I gave him the raider 22 single shot to use untill he got his own so while we were there we went to the rfd,s and he got a set of scopes for it a set of vantage with a big old sun shade on lol,

THANK YOU MY OLD FRIEND

THAT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED

see you in a few weeks mate

had a cracking day

atvbjimmy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, villaman said:

Really pleased you had a great day with Si , makes life a bit easier ??

The mans a legend in my book Mitch

he makes sure you have a good day mate

atvbjimmy

• Like 1

Can't beat being out doing what makes you happy ? I trudged about near on 7 hours got piss wet through with the lad his pup and rifle never even fired a shit then his pup took off after something we ran up to the top of a small banking and she'd caught it. The smile on his face when the pup tried carrying it back was priceless. Get some warmer calmer weather and well be out on the rabbit perms 

• Like 1

It will have done you the world of good Jimmy to both get out and spend some time with Si, with luck I will pop over next time you are down so we can all have a chinwag mate.  I see Jason has joined the band of brothers on here and started the road to poverty in the never ending obession to buy guns, welcome to our family Jason.

Still thinking about that Verimator .22 fac I told you about Jimmy mind you I did look at a Wildcat .22 fac on Tuesday a Mk2 and it was really nice hmmmmmm

Phil

6 hours ago, philpot said:

It will have done you the world of good Jimmy to both get out and spend some time with Si, with luck I will pop over next time you are down so we can all have a chinwag mate.  I see Jason has joined the band of brothers on here and started the road to poverty in the never ending obession to buy guns, welcome to our family Jason.

Still thinking about that Verimator .22 fac I told you about Jimmy mind you I did look at a Wildcat .22 fac on Tuesday a Mk2 and it was really nice hmmmmmm

Phil

Ether are good guns Phil

Si loved the wildcat 

Jason is coming on 

Even more so now he's got a proper 

Air rifle 

Just need to get him out in the field 

Now 

Atvbjimmy ???

58 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Ether are good guns Phil

Si loved the wildcat 

Jason is coming on 

Even more so now he's got a proper 

Air rifle 

Just need to get him out in the field 

Now 

Atvbjimmy ???

With your help Jimmy I am sure he will come nicely mate.

• Like 1