• 3 months later...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went over to Wales to bring this little shit back. Deer grey x wheaten grey. Dam n sire both doing the job.. Strong little pup, nothing seems to faze him.      

Bit of an update, he's switched on now, 8/9 months old... Currently 25" to shoulder. His nose if great and all round pleased as f**k with him

Posted Images

So I’ve been too beat up to get on and say this. I was driving back from a night out with duke, kit and some fur in the back. hit a ditch and flipped the van 3 times and from what police have said he died quickly ? I had a rocky start with him, then built something special living on Dartmoor for few months with the little guy then taking him work everyday. He was something else, a dog I’ll never forget.. my heart is still f****d dealing with tho I have everyone in my ear that it’s just a dog, just a tool ? Yeah i tool that I f***ing broke for good ?‍♂️ 

• Sad 4

Gonna be looking for another pup in the future just not exactly now.. if anyones got some planned deerhound x types or  something similar please feel free too message ? took a lighter workload hoping to give duke a decent season and really get him keen and going. I failed the c**t unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s a serious unfortunate accident mate, don’t be too hard on yourself, they are deffo more than tools but without sounding heartless as long as your okay am your kids have a da/ yer ma got a son/wife got a man, ye know what I mean, maybe take some time an get another pup to help take your mind off it?

oh an maybe a refresher course in driving?? sorry If it’s too soon I couldnae help myself ??

Thanks mate.. I thought about another pup soon as it happend but that was just me trying to heal the situation. If something comes up I’d consider it but no rush?

I never thought it be sat here saying I killed my dog etc but unfortunately I have..

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s a serious unfortunate accident mate, don’t be too hard on yourself, they are deffo more than tools but without sounding heartless as long as your okay am your kids have a da/ yer ma got a son/wife got a man, ye know what I mean, maybe take some time an get another pup to help take your mind off it?

oh an maybe a refresher course in driving?? sorry If it’s too soon I couldnae help myself ??

And the driving refreshers course might be In need but I can’t remember the few days leading up to the accident or any of the day in intensive after ?

On 25/04/2021 at 13:42, Budgiesmuggler said:

Went over to Wales to bring this little shit back. Deer grey x wheaten grey. Dam n sire both doing the job..

Strong little pup, nothing seems to faze him.

IMG-20210425-WA0011.jpeg

20210422_093241.jpg

Update: Lovely dog that, Sorry to hear

Edited by Karma
On 24/11/2022 at 14:45, Daniel cain said:

sickner...but don't blame yourself,you can lose them anytime you slip them day /night,an animal can be replaced, Important thing is Your still here?

keep your chin up,if I hear of anything,I will be sure to let you know?

RIP Duke....

spot on ,  mate, its a hard life for a working lurcher, sometimes a short one , if there a full on type lurcher .  sorry about your pup .