More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

No empirical evidence for macro,just extrapolation. 

Your saying from the fossil record it shows how whales evolved,imagination an extrapolation greb. 

The fossil records shows actually proves evoloution wrong,millions of fossils,no intermediates 

An no it hasn't been seen in real time nor it can't be tested,so it's not science?

No, the fossils are scientific fact. 

Go and do a bit of homework lad and you might learn something. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

No, the fossils are scientific fact. 

Go and do a bit of homework lad and you might learn something. 

No there bones in the dirt of animals,no transitions or intermediates,just extrapolation

28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ok fella, the Bible obviously doesn't cover all that so I'll forgive you. 

You stick with your millions of years greb lol which isn't scientific,not testable or observable,just extrapolation an imagination 

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Not like the bible then hey Francie. ?

Actually things in the Bible can be tested an verified an already have grebby lol 

But that not what were on about,were talking evolving aaliens here ?

Edited by Francie
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Actually things in the Bible can be tested an verified an already have grebby lol 

But that not what were on about,were talking evolving aaliens here ?

What, like resurrection? ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Fascinating stuff really....must admit ive never quite been able to wrap my nut around the difference between adaptation and evolution or whether one simply leads to the other....but its interesting learning for the 10 - 15 minutes before my head feels like its going to explode ?

It is a deep subject mate I think..

Thinking about giraffe's reaching up for leaves under them tall tree's.does the longest neck family survive and short neck giraffe's die off. 

I definitely know the feeling of head exploding though trying to work something out constantly thinking it feels like the pressure building in the head is real ? I've often thought how the hell them professor's feel learning so much.they must love the pressure in the head feeling...

By the same token  ,where is your god Francie .Show me a pic mate .

Made up by clever people years back to keep the grunts inline .Weak people needing a third party to run their lives .
Ive blasphemed that much I should be ashes by now yet here I am calling your god a fake and proud to do so .

We live ,we die ,we become nutrients for something else .No more no less 

Humans are still evolving and one of the things we have evolved away from is the church and all its sad goings on .

Not many Christians left Francie ,evolution on show daily .