Controversial video.

• 2 months later...

First 3 seconds I stopped!

I've roughed my dogs before now but that was ridiculous. I trained a staffy "stay" by walking her back harshly by the collar, she was a cracking gundog. 

This dickhead I have now, well he only stays out of sheer spite. Tell him to go play and he makes a fuucking point ?

17 hours ago, mushroom said:

First 3 seconds I stopped!

I've roughed my dogs before now but that was ridiculous. I trained a staffy "stay" by walking her back harshly by the collar, she was a cracking gundog. 

This dickhead I have now, well he only stays out of sheer spite. Tell him to go play and he makes a fuucking point ?

Carrying the dog calmly by the scruff back to the spot it moved from? Then giving it a slap on the arse? 

You can’t have seen / trainer many gundogs to a high standard if you think that was over the top. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is an evil culture. Forget about him slapping a dog, what about the mental torture this man and his family are going through. That tart couldnt wait to stab him in the back. People are being conditioned to act and think in certain ways by not being allowed to express any different opinion. The issue here has nothing to do with dogs but the frightening controlling media culture and the willingness of people to denounce and jump on the bandwagon.

How he trains his dogs is his business.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2021 at 16:45, Budgiesmuggler said:

Just wondering general thought of this video. Which way do you lean towards...  Most probably have seen it few times already

This is despicable... the only reason to ever physically hurt a dog like that is, if its a last resort to stop a dog from attacking either another dog or human! But, that does not mean I think he should be threatened with violence... that would be ironic. Also I don't think his family should be harmed or hurt by this. He also should not loose his entire income or ability to support his family over this. He just needs to stop and probably receive a fine for animal cruelty or what ever is fitting for that kind of treatment of dogs.

Edited by Max Caysey
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Without doubt he is a very effective but old fashioned Trainer. There are many ways to get results his are excellent and the way that springer ignored that Pheasant was excellent. I can see why people think he is picking the dog up by the ears but he explained that. I saw nothing to make a fuss such as this. PC at work again.