Just before dark mooching

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always enjoy that hour or so before its dark to see whats about,  The swede netting was covered in scat, there was slots everywhere and it was dry.... what more could you want...  

I used to have a dog some will remember my old brindle dog he had a real knack of killing in the dark and in lakes at the time i just took it for what it was but ive not seen anything since that kille

After a decade on here I have developed quite a talent for understanding ? also I spent years translating what Ow says to people ? 

Posted Images

like a early evening walk over the summer months if cool enough . used to like a just before daylight walk as well but I’m to lazy to be getting up an out early these days I’m over worked an under payed like the next man I used to be mad for it but early morning walking it don’t seem worth the bother an all the effort in getting up early traipsing fields looking for shit to run a dog at or just get up leisurely an casually go for a stroll about 

I used to have a dog some will remember my old brindle dog he had a real knack of killing in the dark and in lakes at the time i just took it for what it was but ive not seen anything since that killed quite as much with no lamp or light at all. Near where i take the dogs in summer theres a big church yard all fenced in with a big seed field next to it i walk down the seed feild most evenings my brindle dog used to somehow get in the church and be nailing muntjac so id here the scream be trying to chuck whatever else is with me on a lead  before they run up and down the perimeter fence like divs find a sensible place to tie them try n find a way of climbing into the church yard and sorting the fray out lol. So i thought id try the canal instead until one night hes heard sommat on the opposite bank run several 100 meters to where he knew there was a bridge and flattened another leaving me to try and get there with joggers dog walkers bike riders all wondering what was going on. Killed one in a pub garden once killed one at the back of a roe of houses and every single person come out watching what was happening. Tested me for sure the b*****d but deffo had the knack

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
12 hours ago, C.green said:

I used to have a dog some will remember my old brindle dog he had a real knack of killing in the dark and in lakes at the time i just took it for what it was but ive not seen anything since that killed quite as much with no lamp or light at all. Near where i take the dogs in summer theres a big church yard all fenced in with a big seed field next to it i walk down the seed feild most evenings my brindle dog used to somehow get in the church and be nailing muntjac so id here the scream be trying to chuck whatever else is with me on a lead  before they run up and down the perimeter fence like divs find a sensible place to tie them try n find a way of climbing into the church yard and sorting the fray out lol. So i thought id try the canal instead until one night hes heard sommat on the opposite bank run several 100 meters to where he knew there was a bridge and flattened another leaving me to try and get there with joggers dog walkers bike riders all wondering what was going on. Killed one in a pub garden once killed one at the back of a roe of houses and every single person come out watching what was happening. Tested me for sure the b*****d but deffo had the knack

??

You've gotta love em!!

16 hours ago, C.green said:

Still got a fukcer like that, "has he hurt himself?" trotting back through the pub beer garden covered in blood ?

Cheers, D.