keon lincoln murder

so a 14 year old boy is being questioned. you know when i was 14 i never thought about killing someone.obviously never did but what does it say about a "boy" of that age to be involved in this murder.15 yeat old killed by other kids wtf.is the world now such a fecked up place now.would have to think that a boy who could do such a thing is not in fact a child and the laws need to be brought up to speed that these individuals should be tried as adults as kids do not do this sort of thing.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Astanley said:

My mate says we should bring back the birch ,and the death penalty and BSA 

Unless your trying to buy nufc then it's a infringement on human right but as your mate says Stan theses are just puinishments which fit the crime  so with the takeover which might be back on he will have no problem with it im sure 

12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Unless your trying to buy nufc then it's a infringement on human right but as your mate says Stan theses are just puinishments which fit the crime  so with the takeover which might be back on he will have no problem with it im sure but I doubt your mates club could chuck a bung like bsa likes in fact I doubt they could afford to chuck a fiver theses days ?

On 25/01/2021 at 08:47, maxhardcore said:

Stretch his neck and set an example instead of looking for excuses why he did it and making him out to be a victim also .

These silly gangs they are involved in plays a big part in these youth's lives sad when their role models are gang leaders.

Gang culture is a cancer in society that needs cutting out , social media plays a big part as a platform to fuel and glamorise it

youtube facebook ect need tighter control , sentences need to fit the crime , if your 16 then your an adult, there big enough to run around there community robbing dealing ect then there big enough to do an adult sentence in an adult prison   

Edited by steve66
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Gang culture is a cancer in society that needs cutting out , social media plays a big part as a platform to fuel and glamorise it

youtube facebook ect need tighter control , sentences need to fit the crime , if your 16 then your an adult, there big enough to run around there community robbing dealing ect then there big enough to do an adult sentence in an adult prison   

Just got to go on you tube and see videos of some one calls himself j dog from Mexborough its beyond me how some white youth's seem to hero worship him.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just got to go on you tube and see videos of some one calls himself j dog from Mexborough its beyond me how some white youth's seem to hero worship him.

Ive seen them mate , but look at the gold there wearing the cars there driving ect , thats what these kids are seeing 

• Like 1