5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Higgins surely must have found something new in his technique that has made it click, he was consistently on fire throughout the tournament which tells me that must be the case. 

Was reading that his approach to each shot is now different to previous also shortened his back swing, its obviously working. 

Edited by Jackknife

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark williams looking sharp as f**k.

But that's the game, snooker.  It's not just about looking great potting balls, might as well reduce the game to pool, if that was the case.  I think it's fine as it is.

As a wise old sage once said to me; " One stroke doesn't paint the whole picture ".........?? But I do hope the lad goes on to more success. Cheers.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Was reading that his approach to each shot is now different to previous also shortened his back swing, its obviously working. 

Amazing if he's discovered something new like that and it's provided the results it has. 

Just imagine if he now went on to dominate the sport for the next 5 seasons at his age. ?

On 01/03/2021 at 18:09, chartpolski said:

He was saying that other players were telling him he needed to "address" the cue ball closer, get the tip of his cue closer when "feathering", so he tried it and it's working.

Cheers.

I was listening to that it amazed me that after all these years perfecting your craft at the very highest level of your sport you can still improve something in your basic technique....good chap to listen to Higgins he seems to have a great attitude to his sport.....enjoying all this snooker lately

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What the f**k as that Neil Robertson geezer done to his barnet he looks a complete c**t ?

Fair do's though he,s playing well giving Selby a mullering here.

He done the same a few months ago, I thought he looked like Harpo Marx !

Then last tournament he had " "normal hair" now he's back to his "Shirley Temple" !

im trying to watch it but keep getting distracted but the insanity on the 9/11 thread ! ? !

Ive already told the trouble I'll be unavailable all day tomorrow when O'Sullivan plays Hawkins in the semi.

O'Sullivan v Robertson means i'll be incommunicado all day Sunday aswell ?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Does it get any better. 

I'm liking it even more than I normally would, cos he just stuffed that miserable, cheating twat!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm liking it even more than I normally would, cos he just stuffed that miserable, cheating twat!!  ?

Them two and Ronnie have done amazing  to last the test of time, Hendry was a club player by that age. ?

9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Does it get any better. 

Always been a bit of a maverick shot maker, brilliant to watch when it works out. His break off is the opposite for me, unorthodox certainly, but not entertaining and the shot of a bottle merchant.

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Always been a bit of a maverick shot maker, brilliant to watch when it works out. His break off is the opposite for me, unorthodox certainly, but not entertaining and the shot of a bottle merchant.

It's a negative shot isn't it, hypocrite Ronnie was using it though. 

It does help the break maker to get a better safety shot on his second shot mind, still it looks terrible.