WTF HAPPENED

8 minutes ago, IanB said:

Certain content can be automatically embedded. For example, if a user posts a link to a video on YouTube or Vimeo the video can be embedded into the post. Changing this setting won't apply to existing content.
Links from the following sites are supported: College Humor, Coub, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, Funny Or Die, Gfycat, Google Maps, Hulu, Instagram, ReverbNation, Screencast.com, SmugMug, SoundCloud, Spotify, TED, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, Vimeo, Vine, Wistia, YouTube, and internal links to content within the community.

I'll look into it

Cheers,   on discord the Same link that I posted here looks like this, it just gives you a better idea of what you are clicking on, its a decent feature i think ? 

Small direct video uploading would be great also  i think i have a 8mb limit on the free version of discord 

20210117_163743.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK.  Just realised I live with a woman and two kids, they seem nice....  Took a photo of my tea and had no where to post it, showed it to that woman that lives here, apparen

You get any further up there and all that'll be showing is your toenails

Its to celebrate the Democrats winning the US election 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, IanB said:

Apologies it should remain online now, I had to do some DB conversions and its all finished now it ran for nearly 20 hrs

You don’t have to apologies to these scrotes Ian ,your ball ,kick it where you want ☺️??

• Haha 1

I'm positive you can add a plugin that allows video uploads on wordpress etc sites but if I remember correctly, it also depends on your host and what is in your contract/agreement, with regards to data/storage amounts etc. Plus you are also responsible for that content and distribution. So anything illegal or copyrighted hosted by THL is subject to the same laws as FB etc. We had a bit of a nightmare with hosting training videos from different sources etc and the legalities, so we said fcuk it and settled on Vimeo links.

• Like 1