merry christmas to you all

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well its that time of year again merry christmas to each and everyone of you i hope you all have an excellent day considering wtf is going on out there i raise my glass

A genuine all the best to every one on here and all your families ,wish you all health and happiness.

Might have a big bugger in a minute. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

I have run out of likes today ?

I like you all ......... well most of you lol

Who don't you like Ted ?.it's mushy isn't it ,I knew it ,he can be annoying at times ,or is it Tomo ? he's another a noying twat .

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Pussied out of a proper session tonight, I had the one shot this evening and that's me. 

My excuse was the little one is tired, she was up till past midnight yesterday. 

Don't often get hangovers, one to remember. ?

Back in it tomorrow lad crate of stella and a bottle of jd

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Time for that great British tradition of long queues of Asians, queuing up to get cheap stuff in the boxing day sales. Should you not have to show your either Christian or pagan to get boxing day sales offers ??

PAY-Queues-gather-in-the-Trafford-Centre-in-Manchester-before-the-Boxing-Day-sales.jpg

You can do that but not see your family over Christmas, surely even those that believe all this virus bollox and what the government are telling them must look at things like this and ask wtf is going on, ????

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You can do that but not see your family over Christmas, surely even those that believe all this virus bollox and what the government are telling them must look at things like this and ask wtf is going on, ????

That's actually an old pic, I don't know what the situation is this year 

• Like 1