Midlands Greyhound Vet

i remember taking a pup for her inoculations there...he gave her the first jab then loaded a needle up with the second jab they have in a fortnights time ....gave it to me and said take this with you and give it her in two weeks....save you driving back....he was spot on with stuff like that......and it was only £20 when every other vet was 35

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

i remember taking a pup for her inoculations there...he gave her the first jab then loaded a needle up with the second jab they have in a fortnights time ....gave it to me and said take this with you and give it her in two weeks....save you driving back....he was spot on with stuff like that......and it was only £20 when every other vet was 35

ive just took apup last week for second jab  the robbing c..ts had 40 quid from me    , they are robbing fkrs these vets 

22 hours ago, riohog said:

i did use him a couple of times  ,only a few miles from me , and yes  he wasnt expensive  :thumbs:

He was shit took a greyhound there lame said she had pulled a muscle in her hip she had a cracked bone in her leg never again  greedy bleeder