Best worming tablets

7 minutes ago, king said:

Ffs morton you was chewing magic mushrooms ?

I was once the magic guru.a reluctant large breasted female thought she was copulated by a purple cloaked roman gladiator because of the shrooms,the long walk home when I had to tie her to my dog leash made the moment drag on a little longer.In truth a knackered lurcher ran a tad longer with a shroom dosage and walked home when it should have been carried,fact.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of lads think that 7.99 for a sack of dog grub is good enough so they definitely wont spend a few quid on decent wormers if they can buy some old shit for pennies

Proper drontal are less than 2 quid from places like vet medic and hyperdug so why would you bother getting dodgy cheapo foreign things. My mate got some from out the earthdog mag years ago and he mig

Milbemax if you can get it but usually prescription from vet. 

9 minutes ago, morton said:

I was once the magic guru.a reluctant large breasted female thought she was copulated by a purple cloaked roman gladiator because of the shrooms,the long walk home when I had to tie her to my dog leash made the moment drag on a little longer.In truth a knackered lurcher ran a tad longer with a shroom dosage and walked home when it should have been carried,fact.

Now that's a proper mushroom trip mate ?

Just now, king said:

Now that's a proper mushroom trip mate ?

I fed the wife magics in an omellete,she could not stop laughing for hours,to get her own back she raided my stash and peeled the top off a steak pie,in the freezer. and mushroomed it.A while later she left me in charge of the kids and I made them chips,peas and steak pie,the wife came home to a mad house of mushroomed kids and their father.Possibly why one of them likes Bedlingtons.

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, morton said:

I fed the wife magics in an omellete,she could not stop laughing for hours,to get her own back she raided my stash and peeled the top off a steak pie,in the freezer. and mushroomed it.A while later she left me in charge of the kids and I made them chips,peas and steak pie,the wife came home to a mad house of mushroomed kids and their father.Possibly why one of them likes Bedlingtons.

Mushroomed kids ?? it must be mad as feck in your house morton ?

3 minutes ago, king said:

Mushroomed kids ?? it must be mad as feck in your house morton ?

A prominent digging lad,LT was fed Magics at 14 to give him the stamina to walk off the moor,he was raving about massive red elephants chasing him,we tied him up and threw him into his door,his father never forgave me,until a few years later when the older son shot his mate with a 410 because of the mushroom influence,his mate had sore fingers and the dog he was holding died.You can,t make it up at times.

13 minutes ago, morton said:

A prominent digging lad,LT was fed Magics at 14 to give him the stamina to walk off the moor,he was raving about massive red elephants chasing him,we tied him up and threw him into his door,his father never forgave me,until a few years later when the older son shot his mate with a 410 because of the mushroom influence,his mate had sore fingers and the dog he was holding died.You can,t make it up at times.

My head is hurting now ? reading all them posts..

9 hours ago, morton said:

Try it,Arthur Chester an old timer from Keighley swore by it,he chewed the leaf all his life and knew more about lurchers,especially Beddy lurchers than most,he cured a limping terrier for me by throwing into the river,it had a dislocated shoulder and the cold water and swimming popped the shoulder back and it swam out without a limp,i did not know about the dislocated shoulder before him,he did.I remember the time he stated a lurcher I owned wanted worming,id wormed it with the regular shite available at the time,he told me to hold it and spat brown chewing spittle down its throat and then told me to hold its head tight as the mutt would try to vomit,it did and within a few minutes shat a bung of worms out.A while later I wanted to worm a lurcher and sourced some chewing baccy,i sat on an hillside chewing away and spat a slug of treacle down the mutts throat,then I watched the world spin round and spent the next two hours allucinating and retching my guts up,it was like the worst hangover quadrupled.Now I use the cheap drontals or novermectin,the mutts are wormed and i don,t suffer.

The question is did the tabbacco clear the worms out of you or was you chewing iawoska and you wanted to visit the dmt world