Fishing chairs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dang yall got special chairs for fishing too ? I feel like a caveman now,always just use a 5gal bucket or just a cheap folding camping chair. Or just sit on the ground

Fukcing rubbish that. No hole in the arm for your  alcohol ........

Well the mrs has stepped in and said ooooo I'll buy you one for Xmas i didn't know what to get you so that's perfect.... just ordered this bad boy ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Dang yall got special chairs for fishing too ? I feel like a caveman now,always just use a 5gal bucket or just a cheap folding camping chair. Or just sit on the ground

I watch a few US fisherman on YouTube, it's remarkable how different we go about things  ..I'll leave it there  ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, kanny said:

I watch a few US fisherman on YouTube, it's remarkable how different we go about things  ..I'll leave it there  ?

Im just saying man ive shown some freinds videos of how yall fish and boy they where cracking ??  just saying not eveuonenlike having to cart a wheel barrow worth of fear to catch some bait fish ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Im just saying man ive shown some freinds videos of how yall fish and boy they where cracking ??  just saying not eveuonenlike having to cart a wheel barrow worth of fear to catch some bait fish ?

agreed some do go overkill and take everything including the kitchen sink ?  that said a few basics don't go a miss  like a landing net,  I Don't think I've ever seen a US fisherman using one ,they seem to like to make it difficult by trying to  beach a big fish usually on rocks ? and whats with those strikes? they launch the fish out the water into the  boat ? im not knocking it really i find our differences quite funny. 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

agreed some do go overkill and take everything including the kitchen sink ?  that said a few basics don't go a miss  like a landing net,  I Don't think I've ever seen a US fisherman using one ,they seem to like to make it difficult by trying to  beach a big fish usually on rocks ? and whats with those strikes? they launch the fish out the water into the  boat ? im not knocking it really i find our differences quite funny. 

O no I totally understand lol,? honestly i do t think ive used a landing net more then 10x in my life ,usually just more of a pain that it's worth in a lot of places. And you gotta understand alot if our fiat strike alot harder than what(I guess besides pike) you guys have so a larhe portion of that is natural excitement.  Still find it really odd y'all do so much to catch bait fish,o and boilies I swear you so 9/10 American fishermen a hair rigs with a boile their going to think your mentally ill ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We do buckets over here for you to keep your helm gear in, has a lid with a padded seat on top. They are worth a look?

Don’t they break? I buy a few every summer when we go away some where to throw in back a car on day out, but they never last the summer 

That's why I wait till theirs on sale and by a couple for 75% off my guy lol. We got the buckets too but man I need some back support lol.