Stobart lakelands

2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

And there ya go again the northeast,did I say my mates were in the northeast NO these are in Cumbria and like I said he shows and works them same as churchy who is a terrier lad for a hunt.So does that mean he doesn’t dig on the hunt,ffs wake up and smell the coffee you crank as like I said you are crabbing lads you don’t even know or met but heard here say from more knobs.I don’t know you but I know a lad how does and your son,you might be a great lad in the flesh but you really sound a muppet on here.

So you are stating your reputation on ians show Lakeys?.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morton I've known churchy since I was 11 and he always had decent dogs yes he likes showing his dogs but they see a lot of work as well if his dogs were shit the hunt would f**k him off straight away

What a load of dribble how long have u been working dogs no wonder this site has gone to the dog with people like u quoting rubbish like that ha ha ha .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, morton said:

So you are stating your reputation on ians show Lakeys?.

Don’t be a ignorant c**t my granddad used to drink with George so I knew the crack about him,I had a pair of good Bedlingtons and took them to him as I wanted to use a supposed to of been a small dog he had over my bitch.when I was at his place the dog he had was like my dogs twin so I used my own dog as I knew he worked not like his.As for Ian’s Lakeland’s I dropped a fox for his 1st black bitch he started out with as he had a border at the time which was a cracking worker and a good hard and honest dog.Then Ian went more into his blacks and then lakies but you still try to crab a lad who has worked his dogs for over 30 yrs and improve on his breed the same as my mate at Cumbria but goes to show you really are a muppet as you are stuck with the shit you keep as lads have said before.You enjoy your shit and I mine.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

How about you get me one then morton? 

The last Lakey I owned id never have bred from,a prominent lakey breeder offered to put his dog over her and he was willing to give me £250 a pup for the offspring,the bitch was fecking mental,which showed when the Akita she tried to kill for years killed her.Find a decent Lakey worker bred now?,it will not come from the north east.

Posting pictures of working terriers with correct conformation is always going to be open to cynical comments that they are not working dogs. By correct conformation I mean a type that is considered to be the ideal for a working terrier. The standards that working terriers have been judged on for conformation since when, 1960's? Those types existed when I 1st became interested in working terriers 40 or so year ago and they were bred for work. Showing was an enjoyable aside. 

Even the legendary "creators" of the Patterdale showed their dogs against the older types.

People who have kept those types as working dogs going should be applauded. Or should they outcross to uglier terriers so that they "look the part"?

3 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Don’t be a ignorant c**t my granddad used to drink with George so I knew the crack about him,I had a pair of good Bedlingtons and took them to him as I wanted to use a supposed to of been a small dog he had over my bitch.when I was at his place the dog he had was like my dogs twin so I used my own dog as I knew he worked not like his.As for Ian’s Lakeland’s I dropped a fox for his 1st black bitch he started out with as he had a border at the time which was a cracking worker and a good hard and honest dog.Then Ian went more into his blacks and then lakies but you still try to crab a lad who has worked his dogs for over 30 yrs and improve on his breed the same as my mate at Cumbria but goes to show you really are a muppet as you are stuck with the shit you keep as lads have said before.You enjoy your shit and I mine.

I wish I could lie as well as you

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I’m no expert in nowt. Just graft me dogs I’ll leave the blowing ones own trumpet to you, an unlike you my dogs are here an available for any decent sort to see 

You blow more fecking brass than the Black Dyke world champion brass band.when you state you are no expert expunge yourself from your earlier 367 expert opines.

6 minutes ago, morton said:

I wish I could lie as well as you

??? really goes to show you your a crank for 1 I don’t lie as in the dog game it’s easy to catch you out,hence the penny hasn’t dropped with you,goes to show ya you are a fecking lier when there’s lads wanting to better their beddies and you can’t point them in the right direction,so I will say no more on this you window licker.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

??? really goes to show you your a crank for 1 I don’t lie as in the dog game it’s easy to catch you out,hence the penny hasn’t dropped with you,goes to show ya you are a fecking lier when there’s lads wanting to better their beddies and you can’t point them in the right direction,so I will say no more on this you window licker.

If you are going to call somebody a liar spell it right,ive spent years attempting to point folk in the right Beddy direction,when ive sent them south most wanted a far more lucrative northern shout.Find a post on here when ive attempted to put folk on the wrong beddy trail?