Hunting with dog ban ? Pffft

I have semi wild foxes who live on my property.I generally leave them alone and they stay out of sight.This morning was first day of rifle deer season here so I stayed home as I didn't wanna get shot! Every time a rifle fires in the distance a fox screams and the terriers go nuts  and I holler Shut up.So much for a peaceful morning at home.Wild animals are meant to be wild and I have had my share of them.In my opinion this includes house cats too lol.The look DC spoke of we call broken spirits in Dixie.

As far as the respect is it different levels of respect for different animals?The quarry I have the highest respect for someone else would call vermin.I allow foxes to scream at my home but if I see a coon here I will take him out.Does this type double standard happen on y'all's side?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don’t understand why some dog men ‘hate’ foxes etc. I’m a sheep farmer and even I don’t hate them, sure I’m not a massive fan when one is killing my lambs, but that’s the individual fox not t

If you don't have respect for the quarry you hunt your in the wrong job im coursing mad and hares have a lot of respect from me a lot of the time if the dogs had a good battle for a couple of Min I'm

Foxes are beautiful creatures espeacially on a frosty morning and I have whallo eh dispatched a few in my time. Us hunting folks respect what we hunt even more so now I have got older. I actually said

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I have semi wild foxes who live on my property.I generally leave them alone and they stay out of sight.This morning was first day of rifle deer season here so I stayed home as I didn't wanna get shot! Every time a rifle fires in the distance a fox screams and the terriers go nuts  and I holler Shut up.So much for a peaceful morning at home.Wild animals are meant to be wild and I have had my share of them.In my opinion this includes house cats too lol.The look DC spoke of we call broken spirits in Dixie.

As far as the respect is it different levels of respect for different animals?The quarry I have the highest respect for someone else would call vermin.I allow foxes to scream at my home but if I see a coon here I will take him out.Does this type double standard happen on y'all's side?

You can still respect something you kill on sight in my opinion. Respect works on different levels to. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

13 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

You can still respect something you kill on sight in my opinion. Respect works on different levels to. 

Several people on this forum have no respect at all for coons.

• Haha 4