House painting....

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

They make me laugh been noticing trail cams dotted on a farm I’ve got permission on I spoke to the land owner asking about what there about he said I’ve gave no one permission to enter on my land as it’s private property or install trail cams I told him the locations they had a axe through them he said ? 

I like moving them somewhere nearby see who’s they are when they come to check them ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

There even saying of the chap didn’t have a bag he wouldn’t be a hunter. Bellends of the highest level. Anyway there saying he needs planning so going to be reported by the sounds of it. 

It is crazy. He'd have a job fitting a red deer in that bag ?

• Haha 3
On 19/11/2020 at 16:56, Mr Wilkes said:

Got sent this earlier... imo looks good but screams out what your into ?

B1169B75-51B1-48B2-B5EB-A09C105C231B.png

B2A2526F-0359-46C7-9F15-4CB7F3E8C4E7.png

Superb! If we live in a world where no one has the right to assume another person's gender by the same rules of freedom and individuality a person should have the right to paint whatever he, she or gender neutral  paints on the gable end of their house.

10 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Superb! If we live in a world where no one has the right to assume another person's gender by the same rules of freedom and individuality a person should have the right to paint whatever he, she or gender neutral  paints on the gable end of their house.

U would think so but if u painted a brace o trannies going at it hammer and tongs on the gable u probably get a council grant for it  a brace o hunting dogs =10 year

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

U would think so but if u painted a brace o trannies going at it hammer and tongs on the gable u probably get a council grant for it  a brace o hunting dogs =10 year

A brace o trannies!!! ?   thanks blacky, cheered me right up that did ??