Coronation St./Subliminal Messages

Got home several hours ago. Did jobs that needed to be done then turned the tele on to watch Southampton v Newcastle. 2-0. No complaints. But, before the game started I watched Coronation Street. Something that struck me was that the only one character that was wearing a poppy was the hated Jeff person. I just found it very strange that the nice characters had no poppies but the evil c##t did.

Edited by eastcoast

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by the look of her i think some one has beaten you to it

She'd have to fold them with a hammer, if KD had his way with her !?! Cheers.

I always wondered how Gail folds her bed sheets 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

Got home several hours ago. Did jobs that needed to be done then turned the tele on to watch Southampton v Newcastle. 2-0. No complaints. But, before the game started I watched Coronation Street. Something that struck me was that only one character that was wearing a poppy, the hated Jeff person. I just found it very strange that the nice characters had no poppies but the evil c##t did.

Thats because like most these writers on them shows have been brain washed by the 3rd level education systems with gender studies and liberal left bs. Just like the dems in the states  And with niggers and mongrel crosses now been put through the same systems they going to rewrite your history.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I watch very little TV apart from sport but that thing tonight struck me as very strange re Corrie. 

I haven't watched TV for 6 or 7 years now, probably longer and it's really weird talking to 'normal people' and hearing their opinions.

What actually happened in Corrie? Ramming diversity down your throat?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, king said:

Gail platt is 69yr old that's strange..

My post isn't about Coronation Street, more about I notice daft things. Everyone on the tele is wearing poppies for some reason (11th of November is when they should be worn) on live shows but that episode of Coronation Street would have been filmed a few weeks ago. The writers and producers put a poppy on the most hated character for a reason, their own reasons.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Time was, I'd have fukked the skin off Gail!

But, granted, that Was over half a fukking century ago. When she was into riding bikes in thigh revealing shorts and sporting melon forming tee shirts.

I've never ever heard anyone saying they would feck the skin off gail ??? 

16 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

My post isn't about Coronation Street, more about I notice daft things. Everyone on the tele is wearing poppies for some reason (11th of November is when they should be worn) on live shows but that episode of Coronation Street would have been filmed a few weeks ago. The writers and producers put a poppy on the most hated character for a reason, their own reasons.

It's all a load of shit mate.have a glance of emmerdale. It's spot the white person..

They will push there agenda even on there as you spotted ?

3 minutes ago, king said:

It's all a load of shit mate.have a glance of emmerdale. It's spot the white person..

They will push there agenda even on there as you spotted ?

Haven't watched Ememrdale Farm since those "badger baiters " beat up Seth the gamekeeper. That's when the helicopters stared to appear in friendly skies above an once green an pleasant land.