A Sporting Great.

19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He hardly did anything for that cause did he? 

What, other than be elected as the most powerful man in the world by the most powerful country in the world with 300 million voters you mean ? 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

What, other than be elected as the most powerful man in the world by the most powerful country in the world with 300 million voters you mean ? 

So tell me what he did as president for blacks? 

11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I dont argue that he's a great driver, my problem with him is his hypocrisy

As for obama and american racism, obama did fck all for blacks in america, under Trump they were much better off yet Trumps the racist. People need to wake up to this everythings racist bollocks

Yeah, he could be perceived as a hypocrite I agree but what you and many others see is his PR machine. 

I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer and must be easily led. 

Trying to please everyone has backfired on him. 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

just waiting on his statement turning down  the knighthood ==== given the english monarchys connections to slavery  i will not be accepting a knighthood from the queen of england some stand that would be for blm  ,,,,, 

Is the queen and the rest of the royal family now known for racism, stupid point if you ask me. 

Just now, baker boy said:

Thats not my problem, if he's a thick c**t he needs to be more careful who he surrounds himself with

And it's not his problem that you and many others are clearly pissed off about him being knighted. 

Dishing out childish racist insults towards him won't help matters. 

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Philip always been pretty good at it....?

Well he's a hypocrite then for banging the false teeth out of a woman that's dishing out the knighthoods. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

And it's not his problem that you and many others are clearly pissed off about him being knighted. 

Dishing out childish racist insults towards him won't help matters. 

Dont think it's about being knighted greb,its his hypocrisy an using his sport to blubber on about it,which he shouldn't be doing,even Ecclestone told him to button it.

Who wants to see that in sport?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Dont think it's about being knighted greb,its his hypocrisy an using his sport to blubber on about it,which he shouldn't be doing,even Ecclestone told him to button it.

Who wants to see that in sport?

So why should that get in the way of a potential knighthood anyway? 

Sir Sean Connery said it's OK to give women a clip, do you agree with that? 

Forgetting all that anyway, does his hypocrisy call for racial slurs against him? 

Please don't give me the usual line on here, it's only sticks and stones. 

It's wrong to single someone out over their race and abuse them whatever your thoughts on immigration or race issues. 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

the biggest stand he can make right now is to turn a knighthood down and state why , not turn up on a march , not wear a padlock and chain or a blm tee shirt at a f1 press conferance this is his big chance to turn it down make a stand make the news ....

Why is that, do you even know why the BLM movement was set up and when? 

I'll give you a clue, it's nothing to do with slavery or the history of Great Britain. 

Nice straw man though mate. 

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So tell me what he did as president for blacks? 

Errrr.....just becoming president for a start ! 
If that don’t show black folks that you can be anything you want to be given the right life choices even in a country built on slavery in very recent history then I don’t know how much more empowerment anyone needs ? 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So why should that get in the way of a potential knighthood anyway? 

Sir Sean Connery said it's OK to give women a clip, do you agree with that? 

Forgetting all that anyway, does his hypocrisy call for racial slurs against him? 

Please don't give me the usual line on here, it's only sticks and stones. 

It's wrong to single someone out over their race and abuse them whatever your thoughts on immigration or race issues. 

Ok it doesn't seem to be sinking in greb.

Ok hes receiving a knighthood from the queen,yet the royal family owned slaves an still have pictures on there walls,colonized half of his 'brothers' homelan.all around the world,hes conveniently not saying nothing about that for some reason?

But hes accepting a knighthood from them haha hypocrite.

Hes working for a bunch of slave traders ffs drivingva car for them,polluting the earth ten times more than a normal person,but has the gaul to point the finger at us an tell us were c**ts.

So he drives for lave traders/owners but hasn't said a peep to them?hypocrite

I could go on an on but your just messing an winding?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Errrr.....just becoming president for a start ! 
If that don’t show black folks that you can be anything you want to be given the right life choices even in a country built on slavery in very recent history then I don’t know how much more empowerment anyone needs ? 

So you're saying that Obama was in the same social standing as most other blacks then before he went to university and such? 

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

knighthoods are throwbacks to a white elite and the colonial empire
Surely that goes against everything he has been working towards by kneeling down.

He should refuse it

I bet he won’t though.

He wont because hes a hypocrite of the highest order,an hes picking an choosing what he barges about.

@Greb147

do you know it was a convicted paedophiles who started blm,but here there not called blm anymore,its now black liberation alliance or something along those lines,an now are recognized as a political party who received funding ffs

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you're saying that Obama was in the same social standing as most other blacks then before he went to university and such? 

It doesn't matter greb your splitting hairs,a black man became president of USA feck off way your racist shit ffs

Doesn't matter who what when how,he became president and of lad.

Just now, Francie said:

It doesn't matter greb your splitting hairs,a black man became president of USA feck off way your racist shit ffs

Doesn't matter who what when how,he became president and of lad.

You are a special lad you, so because Obama became president that means there's no racism towards blacks?