A Sporting Great.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

lifetime poncing off the white mans inventions

lol....what do suggest he do...go and live in a mud hut and hunt antelope with a spear...cos black folk shouldn't use our white inventions...

get a grip

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, king said:

You do realize this is THL and anything and everything is talked about.99% of threads veer off course.

It's a public forum.

Well read I was expelled from school at 12yr old so yes you are quite right.im not that well read..but I can still type and have an opinion.

Of course you can, this topic obviously deeply interests you doesn't it or else you wouldn't bother. 

Nice to hear your input on the subject, cheers pal. 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I think " acknowledge " is just the wrong term to use......if he is the best then he,s the best....you dont have to acknowledge a fact.

Personally i couldnt give a bollock as the sport doesnt interest me but i accept Hamiltons the best driver if people who follow the sport say he is......acknowledge suggests respect and approval.....and the c**t gets neither from me.

Spot on mate..

• Haha 1
Just now, TOMO said:

lol....what do suggest he do...go and live in a mud hut and hunt antelope with a spear...cos black folk shouldn't use our white inventions...

get a grip

Some strange logic on here, especially from a bloke who clams to be pals with certain black individuals. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You accept and agree with his sporting achievements right? So basically you acknowledge his sporting prowess. 

If he,s the man on the podium then yes i " accept " he is the winner and more than likely the best.

I dont follow the sport he might of been lucky for all i know so no i dont acknowledge his sporting prowess.......i accept it.

I accept Tyson Fury is world champion but i dont acknowledge his sporting prowess because i dont think he,s all that good.

I accept Sagnashvili is the best arm wrestler in the world but do i acknowledge his sporting prowess.....no Larratt/Brzenk/Todd etc etc are all far better pullers with far more sporting prowess....its just the word i dont agree with mate not your reasons for using it.

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

get a grip

No i suggest he thinks himself lucky he is in such a priviliged position to not have to live in a mud hut and hunt antelope like some of his ancestry did......hence,instead of cunting off white people,be grateful to them.....but alas he,s got people like you to jump in and defend his racial instincts.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Some strange logic on here, especially from a bloke who clams to be pals with certain black individuals. 

Why do you think that is " strange logic " when the black pals i have totally understand it......maybe you are one of these whiteys in a race to be more black than blacks ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If he,s the man on the podium then yes i " accept " he is the winner and more than likely the best.

I dont follow the sport he might of been lucky for all i know so no i dont acknowledge his sporting prowess.......i accept it.

I accept Tyson Fury is world champion but i dont acknowledge his sporting prowess because i dont think he,s all that good.

I accept Sagnashvili is the best arm wrestler in the world but do i acknowledge his sporting prowess.....no Larratt/Brzenk/Todd etc etc are all far better pullers with far more sporting prowess....its just the word i dont agree with mate not your reasons for using it.

We are disagreeing on definitions here. 

I believe if you accept his achievements then by definition you are acknowledging them. 

No i suggest he thinks himself lucky he is in such a priviliged position to not have to live in a mud hut and hunt antelope like some of his ancestry did......hence,instead of cunting off white people,be grateful to them.....but alas he,s got people like you to jump in and defend his racial instincts.

how would you know what he does or says...you have said many times its not a sport that interests you...or he's a person that interests you...

it may surprise you that he is always thanking people for the opportunity he has within the sport

no clue as to what you mean his racial instincts...or how I have defended them what ever they may be

• Like 1

Why do you think that is " strange logic " when the black pals i have totally understand it......maybe you are one of these whiteys in a race to be more black than blacks ?

It is very strange logic. 

So you're saying your black pals agree with your opinions on the subject? 

Listen you know nothing of or about me, I don't want to be nothing. 

Unlike you I don't acquaint myself with blacks but unlike you I don't profess to be someone I'm not. 

You clearly don't follow your values or else you would shun those individuals, like your pal Wilf said it's not about individuals but blacks as a collective, we must tar them all with the same brush. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

We are disagreeing on definitions here. 

I believe if you accept his achievements then by definition you are acknowledging them. 

So you have now changed it from acknowledging his sporting prowess....to acknowledging his achievements ?

If you are that desperate to win a debate that you have to play word games mate then just say....you can be the winner its not a problem !

Over 25 pages of Greb147 abusing members of THL Because they refuse to worship his Crush.

he was even going to show us all his F1 matchbox collection. Bless him 

This is what happens when you give A platform to these Liberated type. 

Gnasher said it in a Nutshell.

Grebs So Black, he’s Purple ?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

how would you know what he does or says...you have said many times its not a sport that interests you...or he's a person that interests you...

it may surprise you that he is always thanking people for the opportunity he has within the sport

no clue as to what you mean his racial instincts...or how I have defended them what ever they may be

Because i have an invention called the television and his face is on it every 5 minutes full of Black LIves Matter chat and i know what Black Lives Matter is all about.

As a man he doesnt interest me in the slightest.....neither does Philip Schoefield and i know he turned bandit the other week what do you want me to do put my hands over my eyes and ears every time someone im not interested in comes on the telly !

You dont know what racial instincts are....and i say im not very bright !.....well they are the instincts all races have.....funny enough.

Edited by gnasher16
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Because i have an invention called the television and his face is on it every 5 minutes full of Black LIves Matter chat and i know what Black Lives Matter is all about.

As a man he doesnt interest me in the slightest.....neither does Philip Schoefield and i know he turned bandit the other week what do you want me to do put my hands over my eyes and ears every time someone im not interested in comes on the telly !

You dont know what racial instincts are....and i say im not very bright !.....well they are the instincts all races have.....funny enough.

care to point out the racial instincts..??