What chance do we have

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Well that’s all you can want then ain’t it, you’ve kept them right, where we live our traditions an cultures are still very much alive an well, an not shunned at school, there is some stuff they teach I don’t agree with but I can’t change that all I can do is show my kids how to think for themselves, question things an make there own minds up, like iv said, only a fool would entrust the education board with there kids future ?

At least in one respect they dont get beaten at school anymore ,thats all ever got ,maybe it was my fault coz i refused to go ,had far more important things to do ? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My kids school are all for me taking them hunting, fishing etc... Kids are always taking in trophies for their class talks... Stuffed fox, badger, various skulls, feathers, blown eggs, nests, tadpoles

Beaten ,our head master used open fire on us in assembly wi a Tommy gun If we were lucky

Reminds me when one of my kids got to bring the class mascot (a fox lol) home for the weekend, she had to do a write up and take photos etc of what they got up to the weekend Not sure they liked the p

24 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

At least in one respect they dont get beaten at school anymore ,thats all ever got ,maybe it was my fault coz i refused to go ,had far more important things to do ? 

Beaten ,our head master used open fire on us in assembly wi a Tommy gun

If we were lucky

• Haha 3

Teaching is totally different now to when we were younger,they just do shit off the internet now instead of learning them properly.Our old maths teacher used to stand and have a cuppa in one hand and fag in the other and used to catch us to get our tabs off us instead of buying her own.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Must be at the schools disgression, ad they let us control rats an rabbits here as long as we out the way of the students an parents, I’d get around a few normal parents an get them to complaint to the school about the vermin sharing space with there kids. Even if they get somebody else in to do em, atleast they get done?

It's the contract for Glasgow city council buddy . We cant be dictated to by teachers . That would be like me telling them how to teach kids . It's the hassle you get from the tree huggers.  And removing foxes.  Well that really does go to another level 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It’s because it’s in their face mate .If the poor sods died a miserable death under ground or such out of sight that’s ok but dare you show or enjoy the killing part , your a bad person .We had a women screaming at us while back for using ferreted and dogs to kill rats in a women’s garden .We carried on but you can see why some would stop and let the homeowner put up with them .
The women’s cat died from eating a poisoned rat or a couple of them so no poison on that job .

Your right the country is sinking by the day .

Must admit,  I do get my own back when these teachers are quizzing me on methods etc . Just stating that yheres a strain of chlamydia from pigeon urine usually does the trick ?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I bet you clear some foxes out them schools mate, I know a lot of the school on north of the city an around the city centre an they riddled with foxes. So much so that’s the places I take the kids to watch em when we go visiting me ole granny ?

You will be talking about Wallace well primary,  st Monica's etc 

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Drop a couple in the staff room, they'll be shouting for the ferrets lol.

spot on ., it them kind thick twats  , got hunting banned with dogs, you know what they  ( intellectual idiots ). 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate an there oakgrove an that right outside cowcadens, never saw so many foxes in one area ?excellent for the kids tho they like getting close to them an watching them 

Glasgow is quite literally overrun with them ? what part of Glasgow are you ftom

My kids school are all for me taking them hunting, fishing etc... Kids are always taking in trophies for their class talks... Stuffed fox, badger, various skulls, feathers, blown eggs, nests, tadpoles, gave the school the kids hamster, filled the pond with frogspawn and fish.... They have even let a pupils granddad run and house a rescue centre for injured birds etc on the school ground ?

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Teaching is totally different now to when we were younger,they just do shit off the internet now instead of learning them properly.Our old maths teacher used to stand and have a cuppa in one hand and fag in the other and used to catch us to get our tabs off us instead of buying her own.

? My old form tutor in junior school Mr. Price would be smoking a big Berkley menthol as he played the piano in assembly ? imagine that these days??

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Possil mate, ole granny stays in lamb hill now tho so that’s where we visit when we up, some serious changes to the city an the foxes an roe are a big chance I couldn’t believe till I saw them with me own eyes?

You cant walk along the canal to the possil loch without 20 bambi breaking in front of you ?

6 hours ago, The drover said:

Was on a rat job in a school.  I explained that a programme using ferrets is advised as the rats are exhibiting bait & trap shyness. Heavy activity under the many porta cabins and sheds .I'm gobsmacked at the personal views of the teachers , but not surprised.  They stopped short of saying I was cruel.  Having explained how rodentiides work and how glue boards must be checked every 12 hours .  Trying to explain it's far more humane using the old methods is futile.  These people ( teachers) are pushing their own bigoted views on our children.  Were done I'm afraid.  I dread to think where pest control will be in 10 years never mind hunting.  Sad times people. 

WaS  out pigeon shooting with my son and some old rag tag bitch came over calling me every name under the son tryin to tell me what to do with my son anD  that I was a murderer , ended up losing my rag with her  jumped up stupid cow