Bakers dozen

Sat in the house tonight not the slightest bit tired f**k all on the t.v, with that in mind I looked out the window at the big old moon staring back at me and was undecided on going out for a shine.

After a bit of thought I looked out again but this time opened the window to feel a slight breeze and there was some patchy cloud so on that note decided to take the chance.

Had a bit of driving about to reach my intended fields, these are the fields I like to train young dogs in Nice and small with tight grass and decent hedges. The puppy fields I call them lol

Steady night with another 13 in the bag.

20200830_021813.jpg.1d14dad5a66b42ce8866ea07c4bb6bd7.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Sat in the house tonight not the slightest bit tired f**k all on the t.v, with that in mind I looked out the window at the big old moon staring back at me and was undecided on going out for a shine.

After a bit of thought I looked out again but this time opened the window to feel a slight breeze and there was some patchy cloud so on that note decided to take the chance.

Had a bit of driving about to reach my intended fields, these are the fields I like to train young dogs in Nice and small with tight grass and decent hedges. The puppy fields I call them lol

Steady night with another 13 in the bag.

20200830_021813.jpg.1d14dad5a66b42ce8866ea07c4bb6bd7.jpg

Bloke I used go ferreting wi would never go home wi 13 we had 2 scratch about for 1 more rabbit before we could go 

• Haha 1