From Russia with love

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i still cant work out about the Whyte/Povetkin fight was why there was no count ??......the result was announced as a tko but it wasnt a technical knock out it was a clear cut knock out.....

The only man in the world that can call himself a dick on a public forum and think he’s winning the argument ,??????

By the way you are aware that Boycie was the rich successful one and Trigger was the dullard,the dope ?.....i mean i,ll take that all day long but i dont think you quite understand the...............o

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Yep folk saying hearn will be gutted. Not really. as you say just means his number two steps aside so his number 1 aj can get the fight. Plus they have whyte povetkin rematch. Hearn be seeing nothing but money. 

Yeah did you see the size of Eddie's pile ,he ain't losing any sleep lol 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Eddie coming on the tele saying that fight ment nothing they wont call povetkin. Basically unless it's one if my fighters it ain't happening lol

Honestly a rematch clause in an eliminator is absolute bullshit, yes Whyte deserved a title shot but so now does Povetkin for ringing his bell. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Honestly a rematch clause in an eliminator is absolute bullshit, yes Whyte deserved a title shot but so now does Povetkin for ringing his bell. 

It's a rematch clause for the made up WBC diamond belt I think

It wasn't a rematch for an eliminator because it wasn't an elimintor. 

I feel sorry for whyte. Been mandatory over 1000days, had to fight a fake drug charge. He has always taken on the best that would get in the ring with him and has paid the price now because law of averages.

Many others mandated wouldve just sat and waited for their shot.

He still deserves his shot in my eyes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ryaldinhio said:

It's a rematch clause for the made up WBC diamond belt I think

Absolute bullshit! 

Speaking of Whyte, getting sparked out by a washed up Povetkin who hasn't really had any meaningful stoppages in the last 5 years (except a chinny Price) is terrible. 

He's been running his mouth for a while now whilst forgetting he's turned down big fights just as much as anyone. 

I think he's been acting classless for a while now and got his comeuppance. 

29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A lovely shot .

Some career the Ruski's had.

Whytes defeat paves the way for the Fury v AJ fight to be made sooner .

It makes no difference to Joshua, he still has two mandatorys Max to defend against before fighting Fury. Pulev for the IBF belt and Usyk for the WBO belt, Usyk will beat Joshua imo and has stated numerous times he wont step aside to let Joshua fight Fury and rightly so. Usyk will be giving Hearn nightmares ! As for tonight Povetkin is clearly not the fighter he once was but still tough and as dangerous ever, you just cant let him unload inside as Whyte found out .