bit of a clear out

Ok lads as the title says, im having a clear out of my ladies goods,  it will be 12 months next month, she was heavy into crafting, and I have come across 4 tins of aquablend water colour pencils spectrum noir , just google see if your interested, 24 water colour pencils in each tin, I have 4 tins never used anyone with children or any crafters on board  check out the prices ranging from £14 to  £24 and more I don't want nowt for em, I will even pay postage, all I ask is please put them to good use, there used to be a lady crafter on this site but cant remember her name

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I posted these out to Sandymere last Friday tea time, 1st class, post office told me they would either get them Saturday morning, or the latest Monday morning, its now Wednesday, and it looks like he hasn't received them, and the fool I am, whilst doing housework slung out the receipts, im not bothered about the money, its the fact his children were looking forward to them,, sorry my mistake it was on the Thursday tea time I posted them,

Edited by iworkwhippets
correctio
43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I posted these out to Sandymere last Friday tea time, 1st class, post office told me they would either get them Saturday morning, or the latest Monday morning, its now Wednesday, and it looks like he hasn't received them, and the fool I am, whilst doing housework slung out the receipts, im not bothered about the money, its the fact his children were looking forward to them

fingers crossed Sid, cheers

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I posted these out to Sandymere last Friday tea time, 1st class, post office told me they would either get them Saturday morning, or the latest Monday morning, its now Wednesday, and it looks like he hasn't received them, and the fool I am, whilst doing housework slung out the receipts, im not bothered about the money, its the fact his children were looking forward to them,, sorry my mistake it was on the Thursday tea time I posted them,

A week ! ...stamps not dry yet mate ..anthing posted over here ( Spain ) starts at a month ..over five weeks for the last things I had sent out ..the three parcels before that , two ended up back in the UK four months later and the other one with forty quids worth of fishing hooks never made it anywhere but into some arseholes fishing box ..any thing that gets delivered here in a week has been sent to the wrong address ..?

1 hour ago, sussex said:

A week ! ...stamps not dry yet mate ..anthing posted over here ( Spain ) starts at a month ..over five weeks for the last things I had sent out ..the three parcels before that , two ended up back in the UK four months later and the other one with forty quids worth of fishing hooks never made it anywhere but into some arseholes fishing box ..any thing that gets delivered here in a week has been sent to the wrong address ..?

But this is great Britain mate, well it used to be, ive sent several parcels in the past, 1st class and paid for that service they have always arrived within 3 days

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

But this is great Britain mate, well it used to be, ive sent several parcels in the past, 1st class and paid for that service they have always arrived within 3 days

Covid has given an excuse for everything mate, there’s a virus out there be patient, sure they,ll get there and if sadly they don’t, you have done all you can, to do the right thing ??

• Like 1

They'll get there Keith :yes:

......... all of the post is taking a bit longer at the moment mate.

My driving license update took 5 months to come back - admittedly the Swansea glue sniffers at the DVLA were incapable of upping their game but, the post was slow as well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

They'll get there Keith :yes:

......... all of the post is taking a bit longer at the moment mate.

My driving license update took 5 months to come back - admittedly the Swansea glue sniffers at the DVLA were incapable of upping their game but, the post was slow as well.

My dads licence was 12 weeks I think .