Ancient history programme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah yes, the distinctive alarm call of the homo homo pygmius.

Not really  into the racial purity\arguments ,but I do find it interesting that all the NEW DNA research and discoveries ,fits the narrative of the day suspiciously neatly .

Well look into it you fkn dimwit  .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

I just think Europeans are smarter naturally on average, all humans would have evolved from a few small groups and if say Europeans descend from a smarter individual than other groups then over millennia and in breeding these traits will show through. Who knows why really but I struggle to see anything other than Europeans being smarter than Africans.

Theres not much genetic difference between a collie and a beagle but no one questions which is the naturally smarter animal.

Incidentally dog intelligence is measured in 3 ways they prob fit well to people aswell.

1. Instinctive intelligence (ability to perform tasks it was bred to perform like herding or hunting)
  2. Adaptive intelligence (ability to independently problem solve and learn from previous experiences)
  3. Working and obedience intelligence (ability to learn when being taught by humans)

It all depends on how we define intelligence. 

I mean Einstein would run rings around Chilemba in any type of academic examination in the world but chuck Einstein in to the middle of the Maasai Mara and old Einstein would resemble a new born baby with no hopes of survival. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It all depends on how we define intelligence. 

I mean Einstein would run rings around Chilemba in any type of academic examination in the world but chuck Einstein in to the middle of the Maasai Mara and old Einstein would resemble a new born baby with no hopes of survival. 

By that logic a dung beetles smarter than Einstein?

Edited by JDHUNTING
3 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

I just think Europeans are smarter naturally on average, all humans would have evolved from a few small groups and if say Europeans descend from a smarter individual than other groups then over millennia and in breeding these traits will show through. Who knows why really but I struggle to see anything other than Europeans being smarter than Africans.

Theres not much genetic difference between a collie and a beagle but no one questions which is the naturally smarter animal.

Incidentally dog intelligence is measured in 3 ways they prob fit well to people aswell.

1. Instinctive intelligence (ability to perform tasks it was bred to perform like herding or hunting)
  2. Adaptive intelligence (ability to independently problem solve and learn from previous experiences)
  3. Working and obedience intelligence (ability to learn when being taught by humans)

Are the seasons more drastic in Europe than in Africa ? I don't know the answer.

But if they were more drastic then surely who ever was in the most seasonal changing environment would have to adapted and invent and make different things to live an easy life etc.

1 hour ago, king said:

Are the seasons more drastic in Europe than in Africa ? I don't know the answer.

But if they were more drastic then surely who ever was in the most seasonal changing environment would have to adapted and invent and make different things to live an easy life etc.

I'm not sure tbh it's obviously not as cold but I suppose a lot of it stays dry for long periods buy certainly northern Europe being under feet of snow for large parts of the year would force anyone living there to organise and prepare and probably work together to get through the harsh months

• Like 1