• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like my muscles done on a stove in a white wine sauce. Well I did before I got gout. Does an IR lamp cook them as nice?

I got a T67 and installed an IR Pill pushes a beam out to over 300 + metres but is heavy,something to consider when attaching to a rifle. 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Alsone said:

Maybe:

https://www.scottcountry.co.uk/lighting/infrared-illuminators/wicked-lights-a67ir-infrared-illuminator-and-red-n/

Note non of them seem to be pushing much beyond 400yds. This one claims 500yds but 400yds identifiable. Other than that, maybe you need to make one!

Are you kidding!? I'll use two candles, an old saucer and a mirror first ☹️

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Alsone said:

Maybe:

https://www.scottcountry.co.uk/lighting/infrared-illuminators/wicked-lights-a67ir-infrared-illuminator-and-red-n/

Note non of them seem to be pushing much beyond 400yds. This one claims 500yds but 400yds identifiable. Other than that, maybe you need to make one!

3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Are you kidding!? I'll use two candles, an old saucer and a mirror first ☹️

Well; it is only £270.  And to think I  started with the headlight out of a Honda 50 and a motor bike lead acid battery. !

51 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

No. A red light. Not ir mumbo jumbo.

Just spoke to me mate and he says you can’t chop and change the led ray pils.. I’ve got the 600 witch you can swap the colours out witch I thinks ok and I use it foxing but he says your best bet is a t38 or 50 and you can pick them up for £30’ish online?

• Like 1