this sounds like a scam to me

i got an email this morning from the infernal revenue telling me about my tax rebate that they say im due, just needed my bank details :laugh:

Yeh right!!!!!! On the rare ocasion when the rebate its a blue cheque on the bottom of the letter. If the IR wanted your bank detrails they needent ask you for them; those :censored: know everything!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well fergie i got the same pm as you regarding the sale of some roll bars

looks dodgy to me

anyway who the fook is going to give there bank details, home address, business adress,

phone no,fax no to someone who"s been a member since the 9 of jan with no posts

well i certainly aint got c@nt written across my forehead

if you read this mama please explain

i got an email this morning from the infernal revenue telling me about my tax rebate that they say im due, just needed my bank details :laugh:

i had a email the other day asking to confirm my bank details from the natwest. as if they would do that it went straight into the junk folder

makes my :censored: blood boil! we send millions of pounds of our taxes to prop up bloody nigerian government,youd think theyed do their best to stop their citizens pissing us off :censored::censored: ! cut their :censored: right hands off ! they :censored: do it for a lot less in those god forsaken countries.

i sort of apologise if this offends but its early i have a tooth ache and my coffie is cheap!(fair trade nigerian no doubt!) :censored:

if they have all your details then they basicly have access to the account you can walk in with no card or id and take money out with the answer to a security question whitch is normaly [bANNED TEXT] mothers maden name whitch with all those details would probably be able to get anything else they neaded of the internet plus alot of folk can hack into the bank and find out what they nead and transfer to other accounts .

Yeh right!!!!!! On the rare ocasion when the rebate its a blue cheque on the bottom of the letter. If the IR wanted your bank detrails they needent ask you for them; those :censored: know everything!

Well thats if they dont loose them on discs :hmm: