Dandie Dinmont Pup

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

Loton Moocher

Txt Kevin who bred Ranger

His sire was working KC Red dog called Rusty from Durham

He owned the Dam blue bitch called Britt bred by John Williams from Wales not KC her Sire was COCHIN.

Hope that helps mind as you know that DVD was done years ago.

Cheers PUD 

Edited by WHWT
18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Never seen a single colour  variation in rats ,not never .

Same with me, not in brown rats. (Though i have hunted black rats)

I recon, just like ginger badgers and white foxes, certain areas carry that gene.

10 hours ago, WHWT said:

Loton Moocher

Txt Kevin who bred Ranger

His sire was working KC Red dog called Rusty from Durham

He owned the Dam blue bitch called Britt bred by John Williams from Wales not KC her Sire was COCHIN.

Hope that helps mind as you know that DVD was done years ago.

Cheers PUD 

Thats ok mate unfortunately i was around years ago lol all the best with your pup

• Like 1
1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

We once saw a load of brown and white rats under the rafters at North Shields fish quay, this was back in the 90's only seen them that one time

There also used to be a lot of feral cats around in that place. All changed now though.

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Aye, it's still got a canny variety of wildlife despite all the development roe deer, foxes, and a badger sett nearby

North Shield fish quays? North Shields? When it was in rack and ruin we hunted rats and no one owned the cats. A nice place now but no animals live there apart from sea birds and rats. 

9 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

North Shield fish quays? North Shields? When it was in rack and ruin we hunted rats and no one owned the cats. A nice place now but no animals live there apart from sea birds and rats. 

There was a pair of roe kids ran across tanners bank a couple of months back, a cyclist filmed them, deer have been down there for over twenty year that I know of, and I've heard from older people that knew of them being around way back